A Conversation for Role Playing: The Last Voyage of the Mary Celeste

Forecastle

Post 1

marvthegrate LtG KEA


Forecastle

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the cat follows and looks around*


Forecastle

Post 3

marvthegrate LtG KEA


Forecastle

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the cat, being left unsupervised, scans the room for anything interesting*


Forecastle

Post 5

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*walks into the Forecastle. sees cat and bends over to pet it briefly*

Hello, puss. Have you seen Benjamin? I must admit that I am a bit worried about him. Silly, isn't it?

*shakes head* Why am I talking to a cat?

*heads for the hold to check and see if the captain is there*


Forecastle

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the cat grins feline-ly*

what do i see in this room, GL?


Forecastle

Post 7

soeasilyamused, or sea

never mind, i'll come back later

*the cat leaves in search of... who knows*


Forecastle

Post 8

Garius Lupus


The cat saw a bunch of bunks, neatly made, with a locked sea-chest at the foot of each one. Plus a partially carved likeness of the Mary Celeste, a fiddle, several partially consumed candles, a spare sea-chest, a rabbit's foot, a coin under a bunk, a storm lantern, a weapon's locker (locked), several equipment lockers, a loose piece of rope, a mostly-mended sail with needle and thread and a broken compass.


Forecastle

Post 9

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Enters the room and looks about. Makes sure that no one is watching, and approaches the sea-chests.*


Forecastle

Post 10

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Goes about his buisness (see me in my private thread, GL), then opens up his own chest, finds a bottle, and takes a swig. Exits*


Forecastle

Post 11

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*Martens walks into Foc'sle muttering something under his breath inaudible to all but the Ships Cat*

*Opens chest, checks his personal possessions, relocks chest. Returns up companionway to deck*


Forecastle

Post 12

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the cat peeks in the door, sees no one, and goes toward richardson's cabin*


Forecastle

Post 13

Witty Moniker

*Lizzie enters, looking for the cat. She pokes around the chests and checks in the corners, but doesn't find her. She keeps her eyes open for anything else that might be of interest to a little girl.*


Forecastle

Post 14

Psigeist

Is this the cat that crept into the cript c****d and came out again? smiley - smiley


Forecastle

Post 15

marvthegrate LtG KEA


Forecastle

Post 16

Garius Lupus


Lizzie saw what the cat saw a while ago: a bunch of bunks, neatly made, with a locked sea-chest at the foot of each one. Plus a partially carved likeness of the Mary Celeste, a fiddle, several partially consumed candles, a spare sea-chest, a rabbit's foot, a coin under a bunk, a storm lantern, a weapon's locker (locked), several equipment lockers, a loose piece of rope, a mostly-mended sail with needle and thread and a broken compass.


Forecastle

Post 17

Witty Moniker

*Spying a glint under one of the bunks, Lizzie crawls under hoping it is the pendant she's looking for. It's not, but she picks it up anyway. As she crawls back out, she sees Mr. Goodschad standing casually near the door.*

Hi, again! Look what I found. A coin! Who do you think lost it?


Forecastle

Post 18

marvthegrate LtG KEA

GL, which bunk was it under? That way I can give sage advise as to the owner of the item >


Forecastle

Post 19

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

~ smiley - ghost Captain McLellan knocks the coin out of Lizzy's hand. ~

Hic!


Forecastle

Post 20

Witty Moniker

*smiley - bigeyes Lizzie is... startled, but not frightened, as she feels her hand bumped. She sees and hears nothing that could be responsible for the coin taking flight.*

Mr. Goodschad, did you see that? Why on earth would that be necessary? There's never been any interference before!


Key: Complain about this post