A Conversation for Role Playing: The Last Voyage of the Mary Celeste

Cargo Hold

Post 281

Garius Lupus

*Waits to see if the ghost can do anything about THIS one.*


Cargo Hold

Post 282

Afgncaap5


No, don't wait. Just roll the dice.

smiley - winkeye


Cargo Hold

Post 283

Garius Lupus


*Rolls the dice*


*With a roar, the alcohol explodes, engulfing the entire ship in the explosion. Bits of cording and wood, sail silk and cat fur fly in all directions and rain down on the ocean as far as the eye can see.

The people aboard feel nothing as death comes instantaneously.

The spirit of Captain McLellan is finally free to go where spirits go and is cheered up from losing his ship by having a happy reunion with his friend Eddie.

Volkert is freed from his earthly body and joins Goodschad in the spirit world.

The sprits of the Captain and Lizzie wait patiently for Sarah to join them.

Amelia's spirit is a restless one and eventually is reincarnated in the 20th century in a body that becomes an Archeology Proffessor who also has a place name for a nickname and a penchant for adventure.

Richardson's spirit seems to find comfort in keeping company with the Cook's spirit. Richardson claims that Cetacean technology would never have allowed such a cataclysm, while the Cook maintains that it wouldn't have been possible under water either. While neither of them are human, they do seem to prefer the human areas of the spirit world and can often be seen near other former members of the Mary Celeste.

A small memory unit from the cat sinks to the bottom of the ocean, where the salt water and pressure inexplicably causes it to recieve signals from the spirit world. Thus it maintains contact with all of its friends from the Mary Celeste.

Uli's body is disintegrated, but she barely notices the change from being temporarily out of her body to being permanently out of her body.


Cargo Hold

Post 284

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

~ Captain McLellan briefly considers having a drink with Eddie, but decides he cannot leave his duty as Captain of his ship. He begins the tedious task of reassembling the Mary Celeste from the bits and pieces that are scattered across the water and on the ocean floor. It will take time, but Eddie can wait. ~


Cargo Hold - Post Game

Post 285

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the cat's memory chip plots revenge against affy for ending the story*

smiley - winkeye


Cargo Hold - Post Game

Post 286

Afgncaap5


I think that Affy can handle a computer chip's plots.smiley - winkeye


Cargo Hold - Post Game

Post 287

sea - logging on from w*rk - using alab*ster BLECH!


that's what YOU think!


smiley - winkeye


Cargo Hold - Post Game

Post 288

Afgncaap5


Of course I do. If I can handle everything that tending CLI can throw at me, your chip'll probably only be worth about,...three episodes.

(This, of course, means that I'm just asking for a new thoroughly demented antagonist any day now, but I'm okay with that.)


Key: Complain about this post