The Sea

5 Conversations


The wide expance of open ocean! The endless horizon that stretches for as far as the eye can see. You have to admit there's nothing quite like the Sea!

Not the real Sea?


Is this the real sea then you ask! No, but it's the closest thing H2G2 has to one. There is however a rather nice Beach.


Part of the Waterworks...

Yes even the Sea is now part of the "H2G2 Waterworks" run by Bluebottle

Other places to go in the
Waterworks:

The Coral Reef Cafe

Yes, even a place like this has it's own Coral Reef! (Funny that) The current location of an old abandoned Cafe that used to be run by an aging Hermit Crab... Now under new management it's just half opened and your all quite welcome!

...

A331642

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A359525

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more