A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 21

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*waves to Candi Nook*


Opinion poll: do y'all like seeing a review of the last thread at the start of the new? It takes a while to get it done, and if y'all are indifferent I can let it slide...


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 22

Z

I have to admit I do like it, but if it takes a long time which you haven't got, I do understand...

But it's your descion...


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 23

FG

It gets four stars and two thumbs up from me.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 24

Courtesy38

I like the summary, it helps gel the previous conversation.

MR - I should be there this Friday, hopefully with my brother in tow.

*waves to Candi*

All & sundry - My house warming/birthday party will be Sunday Nov. 9. If you are in the area, stop by, if you are coming to the area, I have a comfortable couch. All are invited of course.

Courtesy


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 25

marvthegrate LtG KEA

We will see if this works. The guide is playing silly buggers at the moment for me...

While I like the summary post, it is not a must. You can always get help starting new conversations from us nuts in the gallery.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 26

Witty Moniker

The summary is nice to have, but it also serves as a handy historical reference. If one wanted to find something in the backlog, checking the first post of each thread could help narrow it down.

Of course, one could also use the search box. smiley - doh


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 27

Z

[Z] can't smiley - zzz as I'm still in hyped up, over animated, fund raising mode.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 28

GreyDesk

* finally clambers over the last of the backlog mountain and collapses with exhaustion *


Goodnight... smiley - zzz


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 29

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Gone only 13 hours and, I have two seperate back logs to check! Jeez!

The STBX is apparently not so any longer. I was visiting with my kids, at my sister's, today and she (the presumed x) showed up telling me that she got the papers in the mail on saturday. I have not recieved my copy yet. Not sure whether to believe her or not.

No other news to report right now.

Mad James Kidd


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 30

Hypatia

I like the intros. I suppose you could ask a salonista - different one each time - to keep track of the topics and send them too you to write up. There are enough regulars that no one would have to do it very often.

smiley - coffee please, Matina.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 31

BryceColluphid

By all means ,Lil, keep the summary if you can. I think it's a good idea to assign someone ( perhaps at the start of a new thread so they can take notes as they go along) to compose a summary of that thread. No reason you should do ALL the work!


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 32

SE

funny. four years ago i was getting about four hours of sleep every other day if i was lucky. nowadays i'm tired by the time 10pm rolls around and i'm out for days unless i have the alarm set.

i must be getting old

smiley - zzz


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 33

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

I think I would just like to start this day over, thank you.

I ran around so much that the universe tried to slow me down. I left my keys in my classroom, and because it got out late, I had to call the campus police and have them come open doors for me. I cooled my heels for 15 minutes, and felt much better.

There is something to be said for racing around like a headless chicken, however. I eat a heck of a lot less.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 34

Sol

[Sol]


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 35

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Weight loss through stress is certainly a bonus, but it's the only one. I managed to lose twenty pounds that way, and it sucks big time. You don't feel good, you're weak, and you get sick pretty easily.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 36

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea, considering donning the disguise 'esa' just to be silly]


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 37

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

It's Tuesday! smiley - yikes That's caught me by surprise for some reason. I have a paper to read and a seminar to go to smiley - run.


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 38

Titania (gone for lunch)

I do like a summary at the beginning of each new conversation!smiley - smiley

Congrats to the FTTF mug BB - and happy birthday!smiley - cheers


61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 39

Coniraya

Happy Birhtday, BB and a belated one to GD. smiley - cakesmiley - bubblysmiley - disco

So are you now left with apartment #1, FG? With all the talk of rents from everyone, I'm losing track.

Another glorious day, we had a frost overnight.





61Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 40

Phil

Aye, frost indeed. Very cold on the walk to the train station but a lovely ride in seeing the frosted fields and then eventually the first golden rays of the sun lighting up some trees smiley - smiley
A real shame is that one of the most pleasing views of Glossopdale I'm unable to photograph as it's from the middle of a very high railway viaduct that I pass over each day smiley - sadface


Key: Complain about this post