Welcome to the Personal Space of Researcher Sol
This is the Personal Space of Researcher Sol . Unfortunately Sol doesn't seem to have found the time to write anything by way of an introduction yet, but hopefully that will soon change. By the way, if you've become a member but haven't yet written an Introduction to your Personal Space, then this is what your Space looks like to visitors (and, in the same way that you can't leave a message here for this Researcher, others won't be able to leave messages for you on your Space). You can change this by clicking on the 'My Space' button, going to your Space, clicking on the 'Edit Page' button, and entering your own Introduction - it's highly recommended!
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Monument in London||Oct 15, 2017|
|Hi Sol||Feb 2, 2017|
|Subbing the Russian table||May 11, 2015|
|Cuddle||Mar 20, 2015|
|With your Foundation hat on||Dec 15, 2014|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Pliny Problems||No Posting||48 Minutes Ago|
|Peer Review: A87926188 - Heurigen - a traditional Austrian tavern||No Posting||2 Hours Ago|
|Deserted -- and sort of censored||No Posting||7 Hours Ago|
|A19104905 - The Battle of Orgreave - 18 June 1984 [Original Version]||No Posting||11 Hours Ago|
|A73988914 - The Lake Peigneur Disaster||No Posting||11 Hours Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- How to Make a Proper Russian Table
- Giving and Getting Flowers
- Urban Fantasy: Vampire Porn, Feminist Pipe-Dream or Misfits' Revenge?
- What was so Great about Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Russian Dancing Men
- A Walk in a Russian Forest
- Towel Day 2018 Roundup
- h2g2 Caption Challenge: Festive
- h2g2 Caption Challenge: Exhibitions, Comrade
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- aka Bel - A87832164
- Edward the Bonobo - Gone.
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- a girl called Ben
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)
- Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit
- Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])