A Conversation for The Saving The Galaxy Effort

Back in the USSE

Post 121

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

Vhat about omnipotent beings Seven? If they start seing Mew...?
*Tools himself up with a snowzar rifle and prepares for battle*


Back in the USSE

Post 122

Mr Hazmandoo (also know as Seven-of-Up to the crew of the Esirpretne)

hhmm - the pamphlet doesn't cover omnipotent beings

*Decides to grab a snowzar rifle himself and follows Checkout*


Back in the USSE

Post 123

Afgncaap5

*Finally gets bored waiting for Yasmar to make a reply*

FINE THEN! DON'T ANSWER!

*Pulls out a scroll that emenates magic*

GUNCHO!!!

*Yasmar is banished to another plane of existense*

Say hello to Pan if you see him.smiley - smiley


Captain, I believe Yasmar has been taken care of. Will now make a few experiments. I believe I've found the best way to get to Ebola IV (or is it IV?) quickly so we can pick up that scientist.


*Runs to his lab, and begins making some engine modifications*


Back in the USSE

Post 124

Bluebottle

Well, when you've finished with the engines, I'll lay in a course, and off we go!


Back in the USSE

Post 125

Al Kennedy

*would like to remind Mr Psychoanalytic that he didn't mention humour in his original message, and that the Captain is therefore at a loss to see how the same original message could be taken as anything other than a slight on the combined work of the participants, and to say that if you're not enjoying the way the thread is going, then post something constructive, like a plot development which isn't, in his words, "pointless". And to say that he, the Captain, isn't trying to start some confrontation - merely wanting people to play nice and get along... and that the captain's email addy is [email protected] if Mr Psychoanalytic would like to take this discussion further, as it would be out of place here.*


Back in the USSE

Post 126

Al Kennedy

*realises that the previous message looks like a challenge to take it outside, when in actually wasn't...

Look, if you're not getting the most out of this, please tell me, all of you. The point is that we have a good time, and it's obvious that it's not progressing the way everyone would like. I'm open to suggestions of any sort - my email addy is up there, or start a forum on my homepage. Cool?*

Mr Garius Lupus, how near are those Romanumeral and Kringle ships?


Back in the USSE

Post 127

Garius Lupus

My scanners show them 3.6 minutes away. Unfortunately, our forward snowzars were modified for showing the invisible asteroid and will be useless for fighting (other than causing a little confusion). I would suggest that once we are within firing range, we about-face and show the enemy our tail. Not only will this bring our after-snowzars to bear, it will facilitate a hasty retreat, should that be necessary.


Back in the USSE

Post 128

Bluebottle

Okay then, I'll use Attack Plan Gamma Hydra 6 - that'll confuse them.
Can someone tie a bow on our tale? We'd like to look presentable...


Back in the USSE

Post 129

Dizzy H. Muffin

[After spending half an hour reading the above posts, and the page they're on, a Jedi visualising someplace and sometime else comes to a decision.]

[Seventy-six thousand spherical objects come out of transwarp. Broadcasting on all channels, a voice says, "Select as opponent: Kringle warship, Romanumeral battle cruiser." Though nothing visible happens to them, the spheres seem to change somehow.]

[The voice says, "Charge hamster torpedoes." Lights glow on the spheres.]

[The voice says, "Lock S-foils in attack position." The front halves of every single sphere splits into four parts and open up, revealing pilot compartments and nasty-looking weapons.]

["Engage," says the voice, and brown-tipped white beams of light come from each of the eight weapons on all seventy-six thousand starfighters at the warships.]

["USS Esirpretne," says the voice, "I'm glad to be of assistance."]


Back in the USSE

Post 130

Hopelessly Paranoid

*Runs onto the bridge and decides to promote himself to Useful Officer (see other forums smiley - smiley ) and rums to a panelstation*

Sir, I'm picking up a distress call from within the Asteroid Field. Its the USS Esesess. Its fragmented, the Romanumerals seem to be jamming photogenically... I'm patching it to the screens

This is Captain Archer McArcher of the USS Esesess. This isn't actually a distress call, we're fine. We're on a 'Frosted with X-tra Sprinkles class ship' and have Chocolate Icing cloak technology, we're hiding in the field. We just thought, since a large combined Kringle-Romanumeral fleet is baring down upon you, we should give you this urgent message... *ahem*

*McArcher holds a compad in front of him*

Ha ha, Esirpretne, you're screwed.

*McArcher laughs* heheheheehehehhohohohHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

That is all...

*Quorn looks around the bridge uneasily*

What...? I didn't say he was a nice man... Did I say he was a nice man?


Back in the USSE

Post 131

Demon Drawer

*DD beams back to the ship*

Nay it must have been real rain I'm still wet. I thought I was goin' to a holographic Hyde Park. smiley - sadface


Back in the USSE

Post 132

DOMINO (caught the deluge in a paper cup)

The Esirpretne begins to emit a large white light.... While making a strange bleating noise, not that dissimilar to that of a damp sheep.
The white light slowly becomes clearer as it takes the form of a rare and sacred Pokemon.... 'Twomew'! Surely its the most powerful of them all! The crew are stunned as it begins to make hand signals at the crew....


Back in the USSE

Post 133

Dizzy H. Muffin

I don't appreciate being ignored. smiley - sadface


Back in the USSE

Post 134

Zak T Duck

*Dr. Croz gets bored of looking at the pokemon, throws a masterball at it and adds it to the collection of 150odd pokemon he has stored on device known only as a Gameboy*


Back in the USSE

Post 135

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

*Checkout, really concerned about seeing loads of Manga characters, decides to go to sickbay*
*Walks in just as Dr. Croz captures a Twomew*
*Croz looks slightly embarressed as he hides the masterball*
*Checkout walks over to a biobed and promptly begins banging his head against it*
Thats it!, doc I need brownian motion and lots of it now!
Are we ever going to get to Ebola IV? or is it VI?
*The figure on the hull, in a rare show of compasion, snaps his fingers and sends the Esipretne all the way to Ebola V, just half-way between Ebola's IV and VI*
Huh, vhaddaknow... smiley - winkeye


Back in the USSE

Post 136

Bluebottle

Okay, so we're parked more or less on Ebola V - which Ebola shall we go to now?


Back in the USSE

Post 137

Bluebottle

Okay, so we're parked more or less on Ebola V - which Ebola shall we go to now?


Back in the USSE

Post 138

Bluebottle

Okay, so we're parked more or less on Ebola V - which Ebola shall we go to now?


Back in the USSE

Post 139

Dizzy H. Muffin

[The warships are now smoking piles of slag. All except one of the ships vanish abruptly, and the remaining one heads off after the Esirpretne]


Back in the USSE

Post 140

Afgncaap5

*Runs into bridge, notices GL not at post, and a warship heading towards the Esirpretne*

Warship, state your serial number, and intentions!

*Strikes a dramatic pose*


Key: Complain about this post