A Conversation for The Saving The Galaxy Effort

Back in the USSE

Post 41

Afgncaap5


Bridge? Perhaps you didn't hear me correctly: we've got a *MEW* down here! A charizard won't do a thing against it! Maybe Mewtwo, or another Mew, but a Charizard? Don't count on that working. Maybe if I had . . . hang on a second.


The cubes of foundation would work here, but I left those back in Damogran. My fish could possibly weaken it, but I don't want to test it. Magic? I don't think I'm up to this. Although, possibly . . .


Mew, you de realize that . . . well, we're nervous 'cause we have no idea as to your intentions. I mean, from what I've heard, I don't think you're here to do any damage to us, but this situation is making us all nervous.

*Thinks*

Look, maybe we can talk this over in Ten-Forward. I'll have a Dr. Pepper, you can have . . . well, whatever it is you like to drink. C'mon.

*Begins walking to Ten-Forward, wondering if now would be a good time to settle the peace treaty between the universes of Pokemon and Zork*


Back in the USSE

Post 42

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

*Checkout calls his Charizard back*
make mine a Bloody Mary Affy!!
*Checkout leaves the bridge, safe in the knowledge that the Esipretne can fight off Royal Doulton with no difficulties...*


Back in the USSE

Post 43

Zak T Duck

If you look in my personal locker in sickbay you should find a custom pokeball I found on Disney Planet shortly before the horrible somethings attacked. The box it came in says that it is "guaranteed to catch even the most stubborn Mew or Mewtwo, especially when it has put itself in a pink bubble thingy".

Hmmm, wonder what happened to those horrible somethings?


Back in the USSE

Post 44

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

[Mew, upon reading the Biro top's mind, gives the impression of thinking "Uh-oh" and prepares for anything. He gleans life force from something that is completely incomprehensible to non-Mews because there is no word for it except in the language of Mews.]

[Mew decides to call upon someone whom he knows very well...]


Back in the USSE

Post 45

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*E too is wondering what happened to the Horrible Somethings & starts scanning for them just to be on the safe side...*


Back in the USSE

Post 46

Zak T Duck

Oh yeah, I made a backup copy of the PokeBall in the replicator just in case more are needed. You never know when it may get backup from its PokeFriends, or something a lot worse than even a Mewtwo


Back in the USSE

Post 47

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[The words "EVEN A MEWTWO!" are echoed by a mysterious, deep voice, and in a gratuitiously explosive burst of light, Mewtwo appears and looks menacing. He speaks telepathically.]

}You wanted me, Mew?{


Back in the USSE

Post 48

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

[Please note: Mew and Mewtwo are done by the same geek sitting at a computer, and therefore actions and words may be interchanged by them at any time. Also, Vekura is not currently present.]

[Mew nods, speaks telepathically to Mewtwo for a moment, and they get back to back, ready to defend each other]


Back in the USSE

Post 49

DOMINO (caught the deluge in a paper cup)

The figure on the hull of the ship is curious as to why two fictional Japanese franchise characters are inside the Esirpretne? He sits and watches in interest to see if their poor animation limits their movement.


Back in the USSE

Post 50

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[Mewtwo briefly appears on the hull of the ship and proceeds, in several complex-looking Kung Fu moves, to beat the s**t out of the figure on the hull. Wait, that can't be Mewtwo: the "armor" thing on "his" chest are more rounded than rectangular. Must be Vekura. She joins Mew and Mewtwo, who get ready to blast the MasterBall to bits]


Back in the USSE

Post 51

DOMINO (caught the deluge in a paper cup)

The omnipitant figure on the hull laughs at the poor attempt of a comeback. He proceeds to vanish and wait for sanity to return to the 'overexhurted' minds of Mew and Mewtwo.


Back in the USSE

Post 52

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*E decides that everything is out of her control & so she sits down in the 1st officers chair & decides to wait this whole ting out*


Back in the USSE

Post 53

Al Kennedy

*pweesh*

Oi! You lot! Take this somewhere else! If you want to help, good. Because I've just received a message from Doughnutfleet Command.

The Horrible Somethings are on their way to Earth.

We need to get to Ebola VI (finally) to pick up a scientist who can help us out.

Mr Bluebottle, lay in a course.


Back in the USSE

Post 54

Bluebottle

Aye sir!
*Lies down on the green of a golf course.*
By the way, Eomando, here is a paperweight for you to thing out. smiley - smiley


Back in the USSE

Post 55

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*takes the paperweight & looks for the problem she was trying to wait out...*

*Puts the paperweight on BB and waits out the problem of him setting a course* smiley - winkeye


Back in the USSE

Post 56

Hopelessly Paranoid

*Quorn has been sitting patiently in Ten-Forward, polishing glasses and having a go at an adventurer with a blue glowing elf sword for making everything purple invisible...*

Listen, bud, you can't just go around turning purple things invisible, treaty or no treaty...

*A small yellow mouse-type creature with a very cute voice and little red cheeks lays slumped on top of the bar, surrounded by several shot glases*

Yellowthing: *drowsily* Pikapika.. Pika pika..pika

No, I told you, that was your last one... No more

Yellowthing: *more violent* Pika. PIKA *sweeps glasses off the table, they crash on the floor*

Thats it buddy. Your barred! *points to door*

Yellowthing: *mumbles* pikapikapikabloodypika

*Yellowthing puts on worn old brown trench coat and scratches its stubble. Puts hands in its pockets and storms out, attempting to kick a pweesh door, but failing miserably*

I tell ya, these pokemon gotta no respect. *sigh*


Back in the USSE

Post 57

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

[Realizing that they can be of no help, Mew, Mewtwo, and Vekura abruptly vanish, because the dork at the computer is going to Washington, DC for the week]


Back in the USSE

Post 58

Bluebottle

*Gets off the Golf Green, and lies down in the dessert course in a posh restaurant, or alternatively, a pub like the Caulkheads.*
Hmmm - Icecream.... smiley - smiley


Back in the USSE

Post 59

AXR (empty)

*Doors of EnGineerinG open slowly and AXR comes out ...*

... what a niGht *looks at the watch*... ups ... quite a bit more

*lookinG to croz*
?are you feeling any biro anymore?


Back in the USSE

Post 60

Garius Lupus

*Emerges from the weapons lab, yawning and carrying the latest invention from Crater Labs, Inc. - a Dimension Stabilizer. Walks up to the bridge and plugs the Dimension Stabilizer into the cigrarette lighter socket. Turns some knobs, looks around, then presses a flashing blue button on the Stabilizer. The lights dim momentarily and although everything looks the same, it is somehow subtly different.*

There. We are now back in our own dimension. We can now proceed with our mission.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more