H.R.A.S.C.

12 Conversations

[URL removed by moderators]

Are you too a shark-fearing exhibitionist? then why not join



H.R.A.S.C.



H2G2 Researchers Against Swimming Costumes.





It is a well-documented fact that 99.99999% of shark attacks occur when the victim is wearing a swimming-costume or other item of clothing during, and prior to the attack. It doesn't take Deep-Thought to realise that there is a link here. We here at HRASC believe that this evil carnivorous fish threat can be eliminated from our lives by removing the one common element in each attack - the swiming costume. So join today. DOWN WITH THE SWIMMING COSTUMES!



What do H.R.A.S.C. actually do then?



H.R.A.S.C. are working to reduce the amount of shark attacks in the world by the gradual abolition of swimwear worldwide. This is being carried out in the following ways:
1) Boycotting shops known to be encouraging the purchasing of swimwear.
2) Demonstrating outside/Firebombing factories envolved in the manufacture of swimwear.
3) And obviously confiscating the swimwear of anyone found to be wearing it.



Swimwear? What's that then?



The term swimwear includes: Bikinis, Trikinis, the-other-ones-in-one-peice, goggles, those-rubber-head-things, flippers, snorkels, trunks, nose-plugs and flip-flops.



Where do H.R.A.S.C. operate?



Generally around The H2G2 Beach, but operatives also occasionally extend their range to cover The H2G2 Pool and also The Lifeguard Station.
However, as these areas expand into new forums (or just mutate far beyond their original intentions), they become very hard to link to, so you may have better luck at The H2G2 Waterworks & Beach.
Just generally anywhere on H2G2 where there is water and a posibility of a shark attack is high.1



So how do I join this incredible organisation?



Just go to The sign-up sheet and leave me a message. And then a whole world of wonderment awaits you!




List of Members



Here is a list of current members. As a new member you get your name here AND a link to your page. (As well as the right to confiscate skimpies at will from sunbathers).



TechnicolorYawn (founding member)
Donne
Courtesy38
Bluebottle (Lost In Sp)ACE - Peregrin for President! Escher and Dali! (See A379253) 10 Days to Go!
Krunchy
Roasted Amoeba †
Luna(Queen of Hearts)
Freedom
Dreymers
Sloppypoppy
Asteroid Lil (Duchess of Data)
Løønytünes»» Ace up sleeve
Mike A
Greebo T. Cat
Third asst. eng.(deuce of clubs)
Richard
The Ambassador
Anonymouse (40077)
Nikke
Gwennie
Dancing Ermine
Demon Drawer
TechnicolorYawn's JCB
Typolifi
Dr St Justin, Patron Saint of Paper-Cuts
P'hul -That Feels Like Liquid Mercury And Who Is The Slippiest
The Cheese (Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!)
Ebany
MrPissHead
bluDragon [Alias 15304]and Sealia (family membership)
Irving Washington
Venus in Fly-Trap
Berilia
RedBeard
Yeliab Salohcin †
Lucinda (AKA MyRedDice)
Peta
Mark Moxon
Penguin Girl(ACE)
Gabriel
JLC the TTP
HappyDude
Bobin' Along (with the flow)
PhilFogg
The Dirty Vicar


In time, I may make a posh certificate for you to put on your site, so no-one can complain when you steal their bikini/trunks/both.




Due to a request from bluDragon, we are now doing joint 'family memberships' too. Get the whole clan to join!





1If you feel like having a go in real life as well, then be my guest.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A229303

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more