Irving Washington/ Washington Irving
Greetings From Northern Arizona!
Back Again! (Again!) Who knows for how long... Locked Out, Now Back In! It's been a long time since I've posted regularly here. It's been even longer since I've had access to this account. I may have to ease into things.About the name "Irving Washington"Hello, my name is Irving Washington. That's Irving, with a "g" rather than Irvine with an "e". Irving Washington is not my real name, even though it may sound like the kind of name you'd only use if it was the one you were born with, and even then you might want to change it to something more along the lines of John Milton, or Milton John, or Milo Minderbinder. The name Irving Washington is really Washington Irving's name, backwards. The idea comes from Joseph Heller's Catch-22, which, when I originally created this account, I believed to be the greatest work of 20th Century American Literature. You should read it.Click here to see who's onlineReopening Soon?The Café may reopen soon. In the meantime, have you tried Lil's Atelier?Old FriendsHere's a list of old friends. I wonder which ones are still around?
- Greebo T. Cat was by her own testimony the cutest cat on HooToo. I now live with another cat, (despite an allergy). Are you still around, Greebo?
- Bluebottle and I often commented that we were so similar, we may be related.
- Joanna "haunted" my journal on a regular basis, makes great dougnuts, and teaching me lots of M/cr slang!
- Uncle Sam was a Yank like me who had an interesting take on nationalism.
- Saffire was the first to find my page! Are you still around?
- Lydia at last posting, she was no longer the tattooed lady. In fact, I was not sure her name was even Lydia anymore. I had planned an update, but never got around to it.
- Fenchurch M. Mercury Made my John Lennon / Hippie fish. Can we have those again?.
I am a member of the h2g2 Musicians Guild, which is a virtual club for musicians, singers, composers, and other music aficionados at h2g2.Green Bandit Press My writing can be found on Green Bandit Press, where you can read a novel I wrote, Little Lost Dogs: A Reginald LaKino Mystery. Written by me, WRH Soland, and illustrated by Adriel Begay.
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Nabbing a guy||Nov 21, 1999||Sep 19, 2019|
|Procedural Progress||No Posting||Jan 25, 2016|
|Chandler||Mar 6, 2000||Jan 13, 2016|
|Full Plate#1: Video Games||Dec 7, 2011||Nov 13, 2014|
|NaJoPomus Interruptus||No Posting||Nov 9, 2014|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The inComplete and unOfficial H2G2 Dictionary
- The Thing
- Church of the True Brownie Float
- Crater Labs Inc. Float (By Asteroid Lil)
- ACEs FLOAT
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
This user has no Bookmarks