h2g2 Post 27.11.03

3 Conversations


Posted: 27thNovember 2003

Editorial

I never did get the hang of Thursdays!

You might remember that phrase, or at least one that slightly resembles it, from your copy of that most remarkable book, the name of which temporarily escapes my fingers. You will all, of course, know to what I am referring and, if you don't, shame on you!!

It strikes me as odd tonight, to think that this publication that you are about to read is produced on the very day of the week that the whole ball started rolling. That we share this significant day can hardly be a coincidence, and is something we should think long and hard about over a cup of really strong tea.

Talking of significant days, let me first wish all our chums from America a very joyful Thanksgiving, hope you guys enjoy all your feasting and merry making. Secondly another significant day is nearly upon us, that being our 4th Birthday Edition next week. I know you will all join us for the grand anniversary bash here at The Post. The more the merrier as they say.

On to important matters for this edition. Please make welcome Mr Christopher to the Cartoonist's Lounge and also don't forget the Christmas Poetry Competition; we have the first 2 entries for you to read. Finally, for those who are still puzzling over last weeks Theme, it was, of course, Peanut Butter and Tolerance - as fine a duo as you are ever likely to meet.

Share and Enjoy

Greebo T. Cat


 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • More Curious Cinematic Creations

FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2035595

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more