CHOPPERS Revolutionary Council HQ

4 Conversations

The Deplorable State of Super-Herodom

The forces of right are in disarray - STUMPED triumph everywhere. This is the meeting place of the CHOPPERS Revolutionary Council - a breakaway group of Super-Heroes convinced that the reign of Uncle Heavy over CHOPPERS is at an end. We meet in a small former Scout Hut in the grounds of HooToo Towers.

We are organising a bloodless coup and replace him with a Leader who is more suitable, more committed, a bit Red, vaguely Dog like, someone who would gratefully reward his faithful followers with positions of prestige and power in a new-look CHOPPERS.

We intend to form a revolutionary Superhero council and have a reckoning for the poor management and the inability to apprehend even one lousy supervillain. I mean there really ought to be some performance metrics established so that the leadership can be accountable. When was the last time we even came close to getting one over STUMPED !! Really - I'm appalled !!!!

The Revolutionaries

Revolutionaries are keen practioners of the practices contained in the CHOPPERS Handbooks Part I and Part II.

Chauncey

David B The Dewey Demon

Elly

Existential Elevator

Mystrunner

Rambling

Red Dog

Scandrea

Sergeant Mushroom

Vestboy


The Armoury

Just to be on the safe side the Revolutionary Council relies not just on their super-powers but is also able to bring substantial weaponry into play. Well stocked armouries are a key part of all Super-heroic facilities.

Key tactical weapons at the Council's disposal include The Silencer which is based on Library Space (L-Space) technology, and The Thwarter which uses a minature infinite improbability generator to do something strange and entirely unexpected to Villains or their Henchmen.

Kinetic weapon suppression field generators and Energy and particle beam disrupters help thwart STUMPED weapons. Alabaster Night Vison Goggles help Heroes without supersight see in the dark or through obstacles and complete the standard Hero kit.

In Development

Of all Revolutionary Council devices being developed the most prized and anticipated is the Dial H for Hero gadget. Using revolutionary technology this CHOPPERS patented device enables Super-Heroes to gain specific super-powers for a short period of time. Shaped like an old fashioned analogue telephone dial the dialling of a certain code (known only to Revolutionaries) triggers the device and embues the Hero with a new super-power on demand. Cool eh - every Hero will soon have one.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A904303

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more