Sad Mad or Bad -- Who is she when she's not at home?

1 Conversation

Rose  by DoctorMO

I am Sad, Mad or Bad AKA smiley - blue, smiley - steam, or smiley - devil AKA Princess Buttercup of the Octagonal Table, patron saint of introspection smiley - angel, keeper of kindergarten cartoon superheroes smiley - chick, and muse of bad poetry.

I lurk around h2g2 in various guises: I am the Fearsome Phantom smiley - ghost in the Kingdom of Balwyniti, Poetry Woman -- defender of truth and justice, and member of C.H.O.P.P.E.R.S., and Buffy mouse (squeak!) of the h2g2mice. smiley - rose

In light of the terrible tragedy currently faced by the U.S., and the courage and generosity shown by its citizens, I am even more proud than ever to have been made an honorary citizen of Noo Yawk by the wonderful Shea the Sarcastic. smiley - biggrin

UnOfficial h2g2 Lurker

Badge curtesy of Ottox

My Projects

Mostly, however, I think up silly ways to waste...uh I mean spend smiley - winkeye lots and lots of time. My projects include: the Ladies of the Octagonal Table the Haiku Challenge, Word Gymnastics, Dream Interpretation, and this rather silly (and utterly pointless) poll I created. See the results here.

smiley - rose

My friend Inanna lives over the other side of the world, but through the magic smiley - magic of cyberspace I get to spend lots of time with her here! She's an absolutely wonderful person -- smart, kind, and really silly smiley - silly, and has written heaps of wonderful guide entries.

Ottox gave me this! -->smiley - cheerup

Shea gave me this! --> smiley - rose
Bob gave me this! --> smiley - smooch

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A632332

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more