Festivities and Folklore
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- Folk Medicine Handbook from the Early American Republic: or, How to Be a Pow-Wow Doctor
- to Z of Black
- to Z of White
- An Introduction to Christmas Traditions
- Attracting Love With Spells and Charms
- Fly Agaric
- Friday the 13th - Unlucky for Some?
- Groundhog Day
- How Not To Go A-Ghost Hunting
- In comes I! Mumming, Pace-egging and Souling Folk Plays
- Jack-in-the-Green Celebrations, Hastings, UK
- Johnny Appleseed - Paradoxical Frontiersman
- Mooning and Paying Tribute - Cologne's Monument to NASA
- Origins of Days of the Week
- Scary Tales for Halloween
- Shroven on the Isle of Wight
- Shrunken Heads
- Spells and Customs for Achieving Happiness
- Chinese Animal Zodiac
- Easter Bunny
- Full Moons - What's in a Name?
- Hooden Horse
- Influence of Fly Agaric on the Iconography of Father Christmas
- Koh-i-noor Diamond
- Legend of the Lorelei
- Moons of Neptune - Facts, Fables and Folklore
- Views on Creation
- Walpurgis Night
- What is Tragedy?
- Why is Jesus Christ an Apple Tree?
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."