crazy teenage rantings . . . sanity=questionableWANTED!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VILLAIN?
- aliases include Renee Floren and Renee6612
- crazy for 14 years; entering a new institution known as "high school" in September
- gets dangerous ideas from reading too many books
- one of them goddam liberals who wants to take over the country (yep, she's American - quake in fear!)
- mesmerizes others with melodious music on clarinet and piano
- obsessed with weird musical artists such as David Bowie, Placebo, and Queen
- one of those homosexual deviants trying to promote the evil gay agenda
- writes strange fiction, including "fan fics" about those demonic Harry Potter books that convert kids to Satanism!!!
- composes really strange userinfos instead of doing homework
- has been seen terrorizing The Werewolf Registry, FictionAlley, The Full Moony, SugarQuill, SBFC, and h2g2
Catch her before it's too late!
The Myth of 42
21x(9-3-3-1) = 42 or 2*19+3!-(3-1) or (2-1)*9+33*1 = 421
Renee has infiltrated h2g2 to its core - she is in fact a true researcher. Investigate The Myth of 42 to learn how such a travesty occured.
Catching The Culprit
Looking for Renee? Here are a few of her hangouts:
the Cult of the Dictionary Readers
The h2g2 Musicians' Guild
The Northeastern US Researchers Group
The Young Researchers Club Sporks and gator are displayed at the top of the page, in the toolbar. (The gator's name is Alvin; it will attack if provoked.) The towel is ostensibly on the run with Renee; we have received intelligence that it's dark blue.
But the rabid Renee is not content to limit her villainy to h2g2 - oh, no! She has sneakily and stealthily infiltrated a variety of other cyber-hangouts, including:
The Werewolf Registry
The Full Moony
Of course, the best way to keep tabs on this dangerous criminal is through her LiveJournal . . .
Some Recommended Guide Articles
These Guide articles have been carefully selected to give you some insights into the forces that shape the minds of a deviant:
Great Vegetarian Dishes
George Harrison - A Tribute
The Liars' Paradox
Fan Fiction - A User's Guide
Neil Finn and Crowded House
Glam - A Lifestyle Choice
'Calvin and Hobbes' - The Comic Strip
Oscar Wilde - Playwright And Wit
Neil Gaiman's Sandman
Monty Python - a Brief History
CTY: The Center for Talented Youth
And Some Other Useful Links . . .
. . . to aid you in your search for this dangerous monster
Guide ML Clinic
The H2G2 Post
Random Guide Entry
h2g2 Game Addicts Support Group
This insanity must be stopped!2 . . .
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Notice anything?||Aug 19, 2003|
|Hey, Renee!||Jun 17, 2003|
|Late Reply to your Meow!||Jun 12, 2003|
|Hey, Renee!||May 21, 2003|
|[no subject]||May 18, 2003|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Questions Only II||Jun 13, 2003||Aug 26, 2019|
|Sign Me Up!||Mar 3, 2003||Nov 27, 2010|
|Going away AGAIN!!!||No Posting||Jun 13, 2007|
|Celebrations!||Mar 14, 2003||Jul 2, 2006|
|Cheers!||No Posting||Jan 26, 2006|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Renee6612 - resurrected
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Atari - Tok'ra (With my symbiote Jullinar)
- Darth Zaphod
- Viojen 2*16+1+3+6=42. Fencing-it's escrime!
This user has no Bookmarks