A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18261

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for KLM and how they trapped me in Amsterdam Airport for hours.

Post 18262

KB

Airports! smiley - headhurts Are you home safe and sound now?

Post 18263

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the nearly one hour long nap I had this afternoon, and the 'feeling' on waking up, that I'd had a disturbing/frightening dream, despite my not being able to remember it smiley - huhsmiley - weird

Post 18264

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my house not been cleaned and decorated today.

smiley - dragon

Post 18265

I blame 2legs for all the distractions caused by Direct Messages on twitter today, for their err stimulating effect apon me, and their distracting effects on other's housework dutys... and for... smiley - sigh err... my mind being too full of stuff smiley - blushsmiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18266

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs even more for the uncompletedness of excessmas preparations in the Lair.

smiley - dragon

Post 18267

smiley - sorry I coudln't help myself smiley - blushsmiley - drool I blame 2legs for very sore nipples, and concurrent and related sore tummy muscles from... err... related muscle contractions smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - angel
I blame 2legs for wildly eratic hormones seemingly being on overdrive the past week smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blush
I also blame 2legs for the series of... several dozen rather distracting TXTs from William today smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffs

Post 18268

I wish I could blame 2legs for still being awake.

Alas, I can't... Just bills to pay, food to cook, bathrooms to clean, laundry to do...

smiley - dragon

Post 18269

I blame 2legs for my not being there to perform #domesticGoddess dutys smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - pony

Post 18270

I blame 2legs for a rainy excessmas.

smiley - dragon

Post 18271

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for the fact that I've just seen the International Space Station pass overhead, flying exactly the way that bricks don't, and now I have a Spaceman Came Travelling as an earworm

Post 18272

KB

smiley - doh Thanks for passing it on! smiley - laugh

Post 18273

Beatrice

You can see it again tonight at 5.14. Look south, it'll be travelling east.

Post 18274

Beatrice

I'm aiming for tams in archers sleeping satellite as tonight's ear worm.

I blame 2legs for sprouts.

Post 18275

KB

I blame 2legs for my having to run after small dogs who go out for a pee on a stormy night, and who nearly get blown away like balloons. And for how comical it looked. smiley - laugh

Post 18276

loonycat - run out of fizz

Yes, I'm blaming 2legs for sprouts and the wind too smiley - rofl

Post 18277

KB

smiley - laugh If sprouts had been involved...

Post 18278

I blame 2legs for hunger and still an hour left until I can sneak out for lunch.

I also blame him for the boredness of twitter due to his absence.

smiley - dragon

Post 18279

I blame 2legs for my first tweet, back on twitter, after my Christmas break, being about my nipples smiley - blushsmiley - snorksmiley - angelsmiley - diva I also blame 2legs for an utterly enjoyable Christmas full of err time with William, plesent walks out, lots of gorgeous tasty loverly food, without any of the useual utter excesses; no food left over, no food gone to waste, no inchs on my wasteline, or LB on the scales, and not a single hangover smiley - magicsmiley - droolsmiley - loveblush just very sore nipples smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18280

KB

I blame 2legs for nipples with hangovers!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more