A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18241

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Slightly wonky would be my guess smiley - laughsmiley - huhsmiley - ermsmiley - silly
I blame 2legs for tiredness and imminant smiley - handcuffssmiley - blushsmiley - divasmiley - pony this morning when William arrives smiley - blushsmiley - diva

Post 18242

KB

Some of 2legs' spellings would be a bit alarming if they were displayed pictorially! smiley - yikes

I blame 2legs for the fact that I was insanely active and productive for a Monday. smiley - huh Which was brilliant, but now I'm knackered. smiley - yawn

Post 18243

I also blame 2legs for my being knackered smiley - sleepysmiley - handcuffs I also blame 2legs for the first 'outing' of my new handcuffs potentially being associated with my current level of tiredness smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18244

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for early mornings.

Had to leave for work far too early this morning due to demanded appearence before TPTB. The presentation went well and I was back at my office around ten.

Now after having lunch, I'd like to smiley - zzz

smiley - dragon

Post 18245

Can I join you for smiley - zzz just as soon as I've had breakfast/lunch smiley - sleepy I blame 2legs for dredful night's sleep smiley - sleepy

Post 18246

I also blame 2legs for people who shower with nice smelling/tasting 'things', and then live too far away .... smiley - whistle

Post 18247

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for tiredness and complicated rotation schedules.

smiley - dragon

Post 18248

I blame 2legs for butter.... and for the h2g2 meet next year in Manchester smiley - bus

Post 18249

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs that I scalded my hand on the tea kettle and now have a huge blister.

Also for the difficulties involved in catching a black horse at night in a large field in a rainstorm with gale force winds...

Post 18250

KB

I blame 2legs for thinking "If you left the smiley - handcuffs on in the first place, you'd never have had to catch him!"

Post 18251

I blame 2legs for my now having a song stuck in my head, with the words;

"I see a black horse and I want to paint it white" smiley - snork
"I paint a black horse, to see it in the night" smiley - snorksmiley - musicalnotesmiley - silly

I also blame 2legs for people teasing me, erotically and suggestivly through direct-messages on twitter smiley - droolsmiley - handcuffs I furthermore blame 2legs for the £30 I spent on cheese today smiley - laughsmiley - cheese

Post 18252

I blame 2legs for half cold smiley - coffee, icy pavements and rain.

It should definitely not rain in mid-December her in the Far North.

smiley - dragon

Post 18253

I blame 2legs for my bulldog-clip style 'jaw' nipple clamps still being too* 'nippy'/strong to wear for long. smiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for the difficulity of finding a proprietrix of a good whipping hand who's in posettion of a bullwhip... smiley - whistle

Post 18254

Pink Paisley

I blame 2legs for the revival of the term 'too much information'.

PP.

Post 18255

I blame 2legs for the constant presence of TMI smiley - blushsmiley - sorrysmiley - angelsmiley - handcuffssmiley - divasmiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for these little cakes, which are so tasty... but way* too small smiley - wahsmiley - cupcake

Post 18256

I blame 2legs for long distance patients being delayed and thus making my work schedule for today totally messed up. smiley - sigh

The I don't know if 2legs or global warming is to blame for the rain in december.

smiley - dragon

Post 18257

Pink Paisley

2legs is to blame for global warming, ergo, the rain is also down to him.

PP.

Post 18258

Beatrice

If the rain is down to him, is it also up to him? And does this constitute a flood warning?

Post 18259

I blame 2legs for my never having been refered to as a 'floord warning'...... until now smiley - laugh I blame 2legs for how long it took to make sausage rolls, and my now being annoyed I didn't make three or four times as many, as it'd hardly have taken any longer smiley - doh

Post 18260

KB

I blame 2legs for heliotrope things. smiley - petunias

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more