A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17941

KB

I blame 2legs for my getting too used to warm weather. It's 23°C here, and that's starting to feel a bit chilly. smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17942

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

My phone was saying it was about 27 degrees c, here, this morning... Its gotten warmer since then, and I've a feeling the outside temp is lower than inside my house... housework nearly impossible today in this heat... for which I blame 2legs...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17943

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I blame 2legs for me forgetting to put bicarb in the water I boiled my eggs in a few days ago and now it's a pain in the fundament to get the shells off smiley - flustered

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17944

I blame 2legs for the struggle, which it was, to do the absolute* minamum amount of housework today smiley - puffsmiley - flustered in the heat smiley - puffsmiley - flustered and it being too hot to ... have any fun today smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17945

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for the mowing not getting done and the lumpy insect bite on my arm smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17946

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my vacation being over and my having to go back to w*rk today smiley - wah

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17947

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs flr Flat Abby still in my study. I really should get her going to Solnushka...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17948

I blame 2legs for the death of Indicet #deathofawashingmachine
And the imminant arrival today of a new repalcement washing machine, with an 8 KG load (think the last one was maybe 6 KG which was about it, when you bought machines, 14 years ago)...
I also blame 2legs for the disgusting dirt under Indicet, 14.5 years worth... smiley - blush and for the heat today making the housework I just did even more stickier than useual smiley - puff

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17949

I blame 2legs for the lack of collared subs

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17950

*does a quick survey in his house),...

50% of the population from my highly* scientific survey, are collared subs smiley - blushsmiley - whistlesmiley - silly Which reminds me... must get William to decide what collar he wants me to have smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - angel

I blame 2legs for new shiney washing machines smiley - wow and for the amount of sweeping today has involved smiley - puff I also blame 2legs for the non-stop programme of food consumption for the rest of today, ahving to take in, as it does, a salad, icecream, fruit, and probably a supper consisting of cheese, or ham, and toast... smiley - puffsmiley - angel and I'm still loosing weight smiley - divasmiley - wah
I also blame 2legs for the new 32 inch jeans I bought to repalce the 34 inch jeans I bought to replace the 36 inch jeans, starting to get uncomfortably loose on me smiley - blush It can't be right to go through that many jean sizes in ... a couple of years smiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17951

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that I forgot to tell DQ that Sol was going to be heading to Moscow earlier this month so Flat Abby needed to go to Sol by July 15smiley - doh So I need to decide who Flat Abby should go to instead (since I don't have the Moscow address and, indeed, don't know when Sol is returning home) and letting Sol know that the mail didn't eat Flat Abby would likely be a good idea as well...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17952

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for the ongoing will-it-won't-it thunderstorm that's been threatening to erupt for over twelve hours now without ever actually managing more than a couple of rumbles. And for Jimmy The Hoover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9h5xBQz3k

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17953

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Hey, you leave Jimmy the Hoover alone! I've still got my vinyl copy of that song (12", for extra pleasure) smiley - nahnah If you're going to blame 2legs for any crappy 80s band make it something worthwhile. Hayzee Fantayzee smiley - facepalm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17954

I blame 2legs for insomnia smiley - yawn

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17955

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for my not being able to find the advice about how to peel hard-boiled eggs.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17956

I peeled mine today, without problem; ten minutes boiling, quater an hour in cold water to cool... and they peeled fine; I didn't use any... was it bicarb, that was suggested in that* thread, to put in the water, when boiling to make it easier? well, I didn't use any bicarb, and it peeled well enough, after a sufficiency of time to cool in the cold water smiley - zen

I blame 2legs for hardboiled eggs, cold cooked sausage, Danish bread, and mayo smiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - hotdogsmiley - friedegg

I also blame 2legs for the terrential rain whihc woke me at 4 Am, and my discovery, a few minutes later, that I'd left the skylight open... and the bottom staircase and middle landing were getting quite soaked smiley - groan

I also blame 2legs for 4 AM, after just* waking up, not being a good time to try solve problems involving thinking smiley - doh - I got soaked closing teh skylight, as teh water sitting on teh glass, outside, all cascading in on me smiley - snork

I blame 2legs for how tired I feel now smiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17957

I blame 2legs for hunger and tiredness.

OTOH, soon I'm off for new Wolverine movie and dinner at my fav diner with smiley - geek. Could be worse actually...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17958

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for spilling smiley - tea on my Smash hits book smiley - blush (Jimmy the hoover/ Haysi Fantayzee era) and rampaging seagulls fledglings smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17959

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts insomnia and malfunctioning AC at w*rk.

Currently in wifebeater and jeans, barefoot and very sweaty.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17960

I blame 2legs for my beaing very warm and sweaty without any other reason than the malfunctionig AC at w*rk.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more