A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18001

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the 100+ pages of a report from a governmental commission of inquiry I must read smiley - groan It's sooo utterly booooooooooooring.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18002

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2Legs for me losing my patience when I am knitting due to dropping a stitch.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18003

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I blame 2legs that the blackcurrant jam hasn't set yet

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18004

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my sandwich angst. Having just had a sandwich, the sandwich angst has now set in... I had a sandwich, on grannary bread, with butter, mature cheddar, and smoked Polish ham... and the angst is, now, that I start wondering, whether or not I should have had some mayo with it, or maybe brandston pickle, or perhaps even soem cucumber, or maybe cucumber and* mayo, or the pickle, or perhaps added cucumber and lettuce to it... and now I'll never know whether I was right, to have it, without any of the asdditions, or not... smiley - wahsmiley - sadfacesmiley - drool It was a nice sandwich though... I also blame 2legs for my having to go out hence the quickly eating a sandwich, just to keep me going until I get back and find soemthign else to eat later smiley - droolsmiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - corncobsmiley - pandasmiley - porkpiesmiley - ponysmiley - cakesmiley - handcuffssmiley - divasmiley - handbagsmiley - pony

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18005

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the lack of end user agreement at this hospital. smiley - cross

The day before yesterday I was notified that the long overdue change of microscopes was on hand, and that I was in turn for a new shiny one. This is really a *yay* and *highfive* moment.

Yesterday I was not here, and the transfer took place. smiley - cry

When I arrived this morning my room was a mess. New shiny microscope - severely unergonomic - placed at wrong desk. My phone, computer etc stashed on top of eachother on another desk in a really tangled mess. smiley - sigh

Taken me more than an hour and a half to get able to access the web.

Hopefully there will be a tech available NEXT WEEK to sort out the microscope for me.

I could do with smiley - cuddle and now.

smiley - dragon
pout and with smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18006

Ooo! new shiney Microscope! an electron scanneing or something else? smiley - laughsmiley - silly

I blame 2legs for houseplants that need repotting, and a lack of coffee smiley - sleepy drunk yet smiley - coffeesmiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18007

Nope, a standard light microscope, but very shiney smiley - disco

I blame 2legs for lack of headspace and microwaved lunches.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18008

I blame 2legs for a lack of subspace and for grilled cheese on toast lunches and inappropiate, dangerous, injury causing use of a box-knife during plant re-potting smiley - injured

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18009

Aww, poor darling! *smiley - dragon kisses cut better*

I blame 2legs for not being immediate available for mutual spacing smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18010

smiley - zensmiley - grovel I blame 2legs for lack of mututal spacing too smiley - zensmiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - bruised

I blame 2ldegs for the cut nearly but not quite being big enough to require soemthing more than my home treatment... of doing nothing to it smiley - dohsmiley - ermsmiley - injured its a bit flappy and prone to keep bleeding smiley - grr hmm... I blame 2legs for my not even having any sticky plasters to put on it smiley - laughsmiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18011

KB

If you've really got nothing better, sellotape works. If the two sides keep coming apart they won't get a chance to stop bleeding...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18012

I was kinda coming to that idea slowely smiley - blush : by the looks of it, the knife went in at angle, and sort of created a 'flap', cutting into* the flesh, and then at an angle, kinda under the flesh, a bit in one direction; theres a bit of skin on one side, that doesn't sort of feel attached very well, to the tissue underneath a bit of tape across the 'gap' on the striaght cut into the tissue, oughta hold that 'flap down' too I blame 2legs for lousy DIY body repairs smiley - snork

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18013

Mutual spacing ...ooooo....smiley - drool...

I blame 2legs for aching shoulders, general tiredness and boring scientific article concerning less interesting subject that I must read and evaluate.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18014

I blame 2legs for my pondering quite what mutual spacing is, and whether its anything to do with mutual masturbation smiley - whistle I blame 2legs for my bieng such a good, innocent pure child/girl that I cannot even begin to contemplate that question/dilema smiley - blushsmiley - angelsmiley - diva
I also blame 2legs for my tiredness, and lack of entheuiasm to actually do anything, and also for my inability, despite tiredness, to fall assleep for an afternoon nap smiley - sleepy

I also blame 2legs for the painful, but hopefully productive 'soft tissue realighnment' I just did on the bad cut on my hand... the gap between the two flaps of skin doesn't seem quite so big, and there's less of a 'ridge' of excess skin on one side of the cut... on the downside, there is more blood on my netbook and mobile phone smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - doctor

I also blame 2legs for my being a big girly whip, and not wanting to go get sticky tape to use to help realign the soft tissue damage area further smiley - blushsmiley - bruised

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18015

I blame 2legs for my not being able to further elaborate the meaning of mutual spacing without risking to be smiley - mod

Further more I blame him for excess work and hunger.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18016

smiley - bigeyessmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs I blame 2legs for... stuff smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18017

KB

I blame 2legs for my reading about butterflies... and the fact that "the elusive purple emperor" meant something quite different in my head cos I'd just been talking to 2legs elsewhere. smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18018

smiley - snorksmiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - angel

I blame 2legs for the nose-dive in butterfly populations, particularly where my Father lives, wehre twenty years ago, you'd not see the budlier bush, as it was so* covered in butterflys, in the summer, whereas now, one or two, single butterflys seems about as much as ever appears smiley - sadface

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18019

Pastey

I blame 2legs for not being able to do anywhere near a reasonable run this morning because I was so bunged with after drinking too much milky tea, and eating too much cheese (yes, there is such a thing)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18020

I blame 2legs for the very notion, or concept of the idea, of 'eating too much cheese' ...

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more