A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18061

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for a really long day.

I worked a full 8 hours, then went to ride the smiley - pony, then had to catch some escaped horses from another field and repair the fence, then went to dinner and a music practice at a friend's, then came back to pack my suitcase, and now I'm filling in job applications while I wait for the taxi at 2.30 to take me to the 3.00 bus to catch the 7.00 flight...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18062

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts and . Workplace ergonomy is clearly substandard at the Uni Hospital smiley - cross

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18063

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for tiredness and bank holidays

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18064

Pastey

I blame 2legs for the wonderful weather we've had this bank holiday. There hasn't been a drop of rain all weekend, and we've been able to make the most of it. smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18065

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hello 2legs,

I've fond memories of going round London with you and a bunch of folks with a camera, not winning the h2g2 meet competition. Can I blame that on you? smiley - rofl

How are you?

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - hsif

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18066

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Hi smiley - musicalnotesmiley - fish Long time no see - which I probably should blame 2legs for.

I blame 2legs for uncuddly Lair Cats, lack of available subs and genral boredom.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18067

I blame 2legs for the lack of availible Masters/Mistresses/Dommes/Doms and for my making onion and poppy seed bread for the first time in ages; such a long time, in fact, that I forgot to autolyse the dough before adding the salt smiley - doh Mission rescue onion and poppy seed bread is therefore also my fault smiley - huhsmiley - sillysmiley - weird

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18068

KB

I blame 2legs that I appear to have spent the better part of two hours talking on the phone about Anabaptists. smiley - huhsmiley - weird

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18069

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for brilliant ideas that do the exact opposite of working.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18070

I blame 2legs for annoying colleagues smiley - sighsmiley - grrsmiley - cross

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18071

I blame 2legs for bad nights sleep and for there not being any eggs left in the house smiley - wahsmiley - friedegg

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18072

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for everything that happened in Vegas last week. And for my ripped suitcase, which has been to The Gambia, Orlando, and China, but didn't survive the transfer process in Gatwick (contents thankfully intact, amazingly)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18073

smiley - bigeyessmiley - wow poor suitcase smiley - cry

I blame 2legs for cats meaowing outisde err meowing outside, soudning like either some kind of demonic, satanic demony creature type thinggy, or a child being slowely murdered smiley - huhsmiley - weirdsmiley - blackcatsmiley - cat I also blame 2legs for Polish smoked ham smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18074

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I blame 2legs for smiley - cheese and for having some left over after home made pizzas last night which is bound to become cheese on toast
smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18075

I blame 2legs for bacon, eggs, a frying pan, homemade onion and poppy seed bread, butter, and for the #baconHour and, for twitter hashtags smiley - snork
I also blame 2legs for it getting warm now, and my entheusiasm for mopping the kitchen floor having sunk lower than my own perverted nature on a particularly bad day smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - diva

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18076

I blame 2legs for not telling Beatrice that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Which might be good since I'm not really sure what happened in Vegas 33 years ago...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18077

Rule one of Vegas club, no one talks about Vegas club smiley - zensmiley - huhsmiley - silly I blame 2legs for tuna, pasta salad... and for my having to go out soon smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - zen

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18078

KB

I blame 2legs for the Seven O'clock Slump. smiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18079

I blame 2legs for there being no* beer, or alcohol in my house smiley - cry and my not having the energy to go to the really aweful pub nextdoor/up the road smiley - wahsmiley - alesmiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18080

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

I blame 2legs for having a pub (however awful) next door/up the road when my nearest pub is 78 miles away.

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more