A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Jesus is coming back. Get ready.

Post 5401

Taff Agent of kaos

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnoteTequillasmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnoteTequila

smiley - bat

Post 5402

Effers;England.

Has he been spotted today?

Post 5403

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

As clear as night follows day, it is probably time to say, I didn't see the man that is not there apon the stair today smiley - musicalnote

I did speak to someone on teh phone about half an hour ago though, who did, at one point, several years ago, as far as he was concerned, think himself to be Jesus. But he went back on his medication and now he's a bit better... smiley - ale

Post 5404

Effers;England.

That funny time thing just happened again..and it always used to be all manual..but now 2 out of 5 do it on their own..I think one day all 5 will do it on their own..and that will be him arriving..right on time..so 2 out of 5 indicates at least something is going on..

Post 5405

Its been a very sad evening here tonight, my lodger's 'bag for life' died... smiley - cry but maybe it'll be reserected from the dead smiley - ghostsmiley - vampire
My PC changed, I think* my mobile probably has, not looked yet, think my DAB radio changes itself as does the laptop/netbook, but I were sure my watch changed itself... But it doesn't seem to ahve done so this time... maybe its a sign smiley - zensmiley - winkeye

Post 5406

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Did it say whose life?

Sometime somewhere a smiley - fairysmiley - spacedied....smiley - spacesmiley - skull

Post 5407

Taff Agent of kaos

he's back

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11706490

according to uncoroberated information

if the mound is counted as well i think the one in rio wins hands down, or out stretched if you will
smiley - winkeye

smiley - bat

Post 5408

Taff Agent of kaos

more carefully chosen words from the locals

However, some local residents have dismissed the statue as tacky, saying the money would have been better spent on social projects in the town.

not everyones a fan by the look of it

smiley - bat

Post 5409

Bring on the lightning....

Post 5410

Taff Agent of kaos

looks a bit tacky with a superman cloaksmiley - winkeye

smiley - bat

Post 5411

The local catholic school opposite where I live has a statue up in their grounds, for the longest time I wondered why they were venerating a penguin.

Turns out, it's The Virgin Mary in the cape.

Doesn't however quiet top the statue celebrating local hero George Stevenson (steam engine pioneer) which stands in front of the train station with an outstretch palm holding a model of The Rocket with it's signature single tall stack.

The problem is as you enter the car-park, the perspective from the front looks like the grizzled Victorian is gesticulating a most unfriendly message: smiley - bleep off!

Then there's the 15 foot high metal snail that lives behind the station by a block of flats. I'm not entirely sure what statement that is making unless it's somethign ironic for the commuting class.

If I espy any other misdemeanours and misdeeds in the pursuit of statuary about my home-town, I'll let you know.

Post 5412

Giford

We're merely 'blessed' with little bronze plaques to every socialite who lived here during Georgian times. At least 3/4 I've never heard of.

Gif smiley - geek

Post 5413

Effers;England.

I saw a bit of a glinty thing earlier..and got a bit trembly..but no.. it was just Jack Frost

Post 5414

No sign here either... smiley - yawn ya know... I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't all just some big wind up... ya know, some bloke with a microphone and a camra crew behidn him will just jump out and shout 'you've been framed' at us instead... smiley - yawn

Post 5415

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I think I saw him the other day at work. Quiet guy with long hair and a long beard, right?

Post 5416

Giford

No, you probably mistook him for Abe Lincoln.

Gif smiley - geek

Post 5417

Sounds more like one of the village people to me... smiley - huh

Removed

Post 5418

Giford

This post has been removed.

Hidden

Post 5419

Effers;England.

Meteorite seen in the skies of northern England this evening.

Hidden

Post 5420

It must be a sign! A sign from on high! Showing us that the inevitable death of a swan on a river south west of Cambridge will set into play the long ago prophersised swan death following thing in sky event, leading to pestulance and flatuulance hithertoo unknown to the people of this area, but, which, ultimately can only lead to total and utter nuclear fallout and death of all mankind in screaming agony as a direct consequence of man-kinds activity's in ignoring their worhip of the great mighty swan in the sky! We're all doomed... run to the hills... no, second thought, run away from the hills, far far away!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more