A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Its the Tanzen and Blackberry Show Again

Post 401

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

the one with the padded walls
they only put me in there on nights of the smiley - fullmoon

Post 402

U695218

Sorry BC, I thought you were watering the porcelain. Didn't realise it was a full moon. Maybe that's why the goldfish have just sprouted sabre teeth!

Post 403

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

I'd watch out for them, they're probably attack goldfish

Post 404

U695218

Yes, I'd better watch out as I'm off for a swim now (but in a pool so I should be safe). Maybe talk later, cheers, Lapissmiley - ok

Post 405

see you around smiley - cheers

Post 406

tanzen

Hope to see you around Lapis smiley - ok!

Post 407

no, nobody hurt here
just very impressed
the girls are thinking of forming a coven smiley - ok

Post 408

tanzen

I used to practise in my youth...never thought of joining a coven though smiley - smiley

But why would I when I could be MASTER smiley - devilsmiley - laugh!

Post 409

well exactly
good for me though
i get to be a witches familiar smiley - blackcat which is a cushy little number

Post 410

tanzen

Ahh, see everyone has their place and their role to play...

...isn't structure a beautiful thing smiley - bigeyes!?

Post 411

true, i spent the first 30 years of my life trying to fit myself into the wrong slots, but since then I've been trying to carve 1 out to suit myself

busy, busy, how I love our customers, not

speak soon smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Ian

Post 412

tanzen

I've never fit in anywhere...I always thought it made sense to be my own smiley - weird self and wait for the rest of the world to follow suit smiley - laugh!

I'm off now, Comedy festival awaits smiley - ok!

Night son, talk to you later smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Kristy smiley - smiley

Post 413

tanzen

On the off chance that anyone comes back on this thread before I come back to work...any ideas for a new signature??

I must run and laugh!

(obviously not at the same time though...I smoke, and therefore just don't have the available oxygen to be frank smiley - erm)

Post 414

tanzen

...ahh, the good people in the hootoo universe thought it best to leave this thread dormant...

...I do hope I've not scared off the people with my evil omnipotences smiley - devil??

Post 415

it was the challange of having an idea
I thought and thought and thought and smiley - erm came up with nothing

Post 416

tanzen

Ahh, well I think I made it clear that I hadn't the resources or inclination to do any kind of thinking....smiley - laugh

Post 417

me neither, off to lunch, speak later smiley - ok

Post 418

tanzen

No worries, I'll be off to lunch myself in a little while!

Post 419

an example of the type of thinking I'm coming up with
tonight another person is leaving so party time
my job, bring in crisps and dips
I managed to pick up a bag of rice krispies instead of crisps this evening smiley - erm

Post 420

tanzen

I have no idea what rice krispies are smiley - erm??

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more