A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What in your music collection do you hide when 'cool' people visit?

Post 381

tanzen

Aww puppet smiley - cuddle

Glad I could make you smile at least smiley - ok!

Post 382

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

you certainly did that smiley - smiley
ok, well if you want I'll say you're evil smiley - winkeye

Post 383

tanzen

*stamps foot and sulks*

I AM evil smiley - grr!

Why doesn't anyone believe me smiley - wah??

Post 384

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

smiley - wow when you posted that all the lights went out and half the computer screens exploded over here
(cue music from the Omen)

Post 385

tanzen

Are you serious smiley - yikes??

I mean...yeah...see...I told you smiley - bigeyes!!

Post 386

but now you've proved your supernatural smiley - devil powers what are you going to use them for smiley - huh

I mean, evil obviously, but anything specific in mind

Post 387

tanzen

That's so cool smiley - biggrin

I wish I could blow up my own computer, then I wouldn't have ot work smiley - ok!

(of course, I wouldn't be able to play on hootoo either...smiley - erm...)

Post 388

of course' that was your first smiley - devilish act, blowing up half the computers in this place but not mine
must explain why i actually had to answer several calls 1 after the other at this time in the morning smiley - winkeye

Post 389

tanzen

*giddy with power*

Well, just remember that, as long as you remain loyal to me, your computer will remain un blownup, your light unexploded and your phone un shortedout smiley - laugh!

Post 390

yes, oh mistress of the darkness smiley - grovel

Post 391

tanzen

That's right, oh my dear sweet plebian child...

...just accept my power, fear and worship me, and all will be well...smiley - devil

(was anyone hurt?)

Post 392

U695218

Tanzen and Blackberry Cat! Thanks for cracking me up: your double act on here and the w**nking thread are making me laugh and starting my day off by laughing, (it's 08:00 here in the Gulf). Now don't go exploding too many computers or decimating power grids, that would stop the fun.

Have a great day/evening wherever/whenever.

Cheers to you both, Lapis

Post 393

tanzen

Howdy Lapis smiley - biggrin!

Glad you're entertained, if it's not painfully obvious, Blackberry Cat and I are ridiculously bored smiley - laugh!

Its the Tanzen and Blackberry Show Again

Post 394

glad to have been of service lapis smiley - smiley
in fact this sort of thing is all too common of us smiley - ok
whats surprising is we actually stayed on topic for once on the w*****g thread smiley - biggrin

Post 395

tanzen

(but that's just because I like to talk about w**king...even if I don't do it that often smiley - rofl)

Post 396

serves Terri right for starting the thread up again, loads of blog to wade through (perhaps not the best choice of words) already smiley - biggrin

Post 397

U695218

Ladies and germans, welcome to the T&B show, spanning the lobe (or is that globe? take your pick), from west to east, north to south and newbie Lapis in the middle (middle east). Today on our special show we have some wonderful new features, but first, a word from our stars!
Take it away, T&B! (Cue fanfare).smiley - teasmiley - cake

Post 398

tanzen

*curtsies sheepishly*

All I'd like to say is...never underestimate an Aussie with too much time on her hands smiley - rofl

Post 399

truly international now
3 people, 3 continents smiley - smiley

and to think me and Tanzen are getting paid for this smiley - biggrin

Post 400

U695218

Yes time, time the curse, time the blessing, time on our hands, the clock's hands, can be alarming we know, but add a little lightness into everyone's day. You know it's worth it.

Today's sponsor is ELK, yes the crunchy, munchy, deep microwaved lichen, scraped from the best highland rocks and srinkled with just a hint of balsamic monosodium glutimate. Available now at a store near you.

Back to the show: has Blackberry come back from the little room yet?smiley - teasmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more