A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What in your music collection do you hide when 'cool' people visit?

Post 461

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

Tanzen
And don't forget "Bangs" and "He's a Sneaky Little Critter" (I think)
I liked them too smiley - smiley

Post 462

tanzen

See it took me a while to understand "Bangs", because down here it's called a fringe, and I didn't know what on earth he was talking about smiley - rofl!

And of course Wicked Little Critta is hilarious...I've been meaning to tape the end bit ("I got problems") so I could just randomly play it at work, home, the pub, during conversation smiley - weirdsmiley - laugh

Post 463

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

I like Wicked Little Critta even though I have no idea what its about smiley - erm is it baseball

Post 464

tanzen

I have a feeling it's hockey...I'm sure they say something about a puck in there...but buggered if I understand half of it smiley - rofl!

Post 465

me and sports smiley - doh

Post 466

tanzen

I know very little about sports (outside of basic conversation bits that will get you through with the sports nuts smiley - smiley)...

...but it's a good song, and it's all about the music smiley - cheers (and obviously the smiley - ale!)

So what's with the reclusive genius bit smiley - bigeyes??

Post 467

its a quote from Bernard Black, my role model, when his friends embroider the truth a little telling his new girlfriend about him smiley - laugh

Post 468

tanzen

Ahh, I think it works well smiley - smiley

Post 469

fits to a tee smiley - biggrin

Post 470

tanzen

I'm so extremely tired...if I disappear at any time it's because I'm technically on lunch at the moment, so I may run off and grab some food and have a smoke...

...man, how long 'til Friday smiley - erm??

Post 471

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

enjoy your lunchsmiley - ok

Post 472

tanzen

I will try my best...although at the moment my main concern is "not passing out" before I get to the shop smiley - laugh

Post 473

try hopping there
you might fall over but not asleep and it will bring a little mirth into the lives of those that pass by smiley - biggrin

Post 474

tanzen

I'm graceless enough on two feet, so I don't think I'll take my chances on one smiley - rofl!!

Post 475

spoilsport smiley - winkeye

Post 476

tanzen

The chances of me falling over just walking normally are probably equivalent to the chances of anyone else falling over while hopping...

...so I don't think I'm spoikling anyone's fun but my own smiley - tongueout!

Post 477

my speciality is cutting myself whilst chopping veg smiley - erm
klutzes of the world unite smiley - laugh

Post 478

tanzen

...I remember once in High School I actually had the "classic cartoon fall"...

...I slipped on the stairs, and actually ran backwards on the spot for about 5 seconds before falling to the bottom of the staircase...

...onlookers said it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen...I had to laugh, even though I was obviously a little battered and bruised...what can I say, I like making people laugh smiley - angel!

Post 479

my sister used to be the really accident prone one in our family

fell down the stairs at the school library
broke a hockey stick with her head
broke someones arm at karate
best/worst of all once she fell out of a tree then when getting up stood on a 6" nail that went right through her foot and she broke her arm as well smiley - laugh or smiley - cry
got to do one of them

Post 480

tanzen

Wow, your poor sister smiley - cheerup!

We come from a family of dodgy knees, so people are falling over all the time smiley - laugh...sometimes for no reason at all...just walking happily along a neat, even path, and the next minute...on the floor smiley - rofl...

I have had, on two seperate occassions, fish hooks embedded in my flesh (and not whilst out fishing) does that count smiley - erm?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more