A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 3421

miz

We only had the back lawn flood slightly, so house damage wise we got away with it. My boyfriend was told to go into work at 4am as they had no power but would be light enough then (good old Parcel Force) so he went to bed for a few hours only to get a fone call at 11pm to tell him to go into work then as power was back on it took him 1hr40mins to get from Gleadless to Rotherham the same back this morning. I only thank god we live on a hill. Weather forcast doesn't look too good for the weekend just hope they're not right this time.

Post 3422

Ballynac

London - Thursday 28th - 2.30pm

Overcast and a bit cold for this time of year. About 16c. Looks like rain but it has done all day and hasn't rained yet!

Post 3423

Smudger879n

Well today its so cold we had to put our heating back onsmiley - erm

We were in ASDA today, and they were selling Sun Loungers at the front door? A bit optimistic I thoughtsmiley - laugh, now if they were selling thermal underwater along beside it, we would at least have a choicesmiley - laugh

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3424

korculablue

Argos for me yesterday and they had lots of barbecue paraphenalia staring us in the eye as we walked in.Further down they had watering cans lol. Do we know something they don't?smiley - smiley

korculablue

Post 3425

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

Yeah, we know it's been raining and it's currently cloudy. And we're scheduled for more rain over the weekend!!! smiley - wah

Post 3426

Smudger879n

Have you ever noticed that within 6 months of a flooding, there is a Hose Pipe ban?smiley - erm

Also, the shops never seem to have that right products for sale at the right time, for example...sun loungers, when its freezing out sidesmiley - laugh

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3427

I know. Do ya think it'll happen this year too?

Post 3428

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
its now 11-00pm, its been drizling here in bradford, but not the storm we expected we where to have, but then anything overnight could happen lol
-
weekend is supposed to be another continues downpour,
-
yorkshire, uk, june 28th,2007smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3429

Smudger879n

Well its 18.20 here, and the sun is out!! It seems to get warmer in the evenings heresmiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3430

hi all
-
for about 48hrs we have had nothing on the news but the storm warning overnight, nothing, all its doing is drizzling, not even worth sticking a brolly up.lol
-
could change anytime, with our luck here it probably will,lol
-
9-30am, sunday(no smoking ban in public places, (first day)1st july,bradford,yorkshire,uk,2007.

Post 3431

It's 12:12 here and the sun is coming through.

Man it's warm in here!

Post 3432

korculablue

It's Sunday afternoon here, and up to press (4.50pm) we have had and are currently experiencing, severe thunder storms and its raining cats and dogs interminably. It's very close too. Are we regenerating in a Dr Who style into a tropical zone ?

Post 3433

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Occasional showers a few ours back but now it's nice 'n' sunny. Almost beer garden weather but finances preclude such a venture.smiley - wah

Post 3434

Smudger879n

Well today we had rain at first (as usualsmiley - erm) Followed by a few hours of great warm weather, (Like we should have in June)
Then it turned really cold, and yes!.........Its chucking down nowsmiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3435

hi all
-
had a few drizzles through the day, its actually sunny at the moment lol
-
19-00pm, still boring monday,bradford, uk,2007smiley - peacedove jim

Whats the weather doing where you are? July 1st 2007

Post 3436

korculablue

Ever listened to Chris Rea's "Looking for the Summer" I wonder if he ever found it? smiley - sadface Know about the finance thing too Roymondo smiley - wah

Post 3437

What part of the country are you in, Smudger?

Post 3438

Smudger879n

Hi Ryan, I am now in Fife Scotland, but originally came from further Northsmiley - ok
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3439

How far North?

Post 3440

Smudger879n

Near Inverness, but that was a lifetime ago nowsmiley - ok
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more