A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 3361

flyingfireballxl5

its raining hard here in kent
its 0230am , but its still warm in side

Post 3362

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
been heavy rain all night, and to make things worse the gutter over the bay windows must be blocked, its like a waterfall on the little roof ggrr, it was nearly 4 am till i got to sleep, here its comes agin lol.
-
10am on the 15th june, in bradford,yorkshire 2007smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3363

Runescribe

Ah yes, the wet wonder that is Yorkshire today!

There are ducks swimming on the grass.

Post 3364

welcome runscribe to the thread,
-
seen you space, would help if your urls where to click, not cut and paste or write in, cant see them till i get to the lib later, willl browse them, rain stopped from now, but i have no doubt it will be back lol
-
11-45, still the 15th 2007smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3365

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex 15 June 2007
Yesterday was warm, partly cloudy with plenty of sunshine

Thurrock, Essex 16 June 2007
Rain earlier on in the day, the rest is dry but overclouded it looks like it is threatening to rain again. There is a large bank of very black thick clouds on the horizon.

16:30

Post 3366

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Chicago, Illinois, June 16, 12:20 PM. Warm and partly cloudy. 91°F (33°C), but with only 28% humidity, not unbearably warm.

Of course, indoors, with the A/C set to around 73°F (23°C) and the blinds pulled shut, it's quite comfortable. smiley - winkeye

Post 3367

hi all
-
as you have all probaly seen on tv, yorkshire was hits with heavy weather again, and some loss of life.
-
its calm and been sunny for a few hours now, its 7-30pm, in bradford yorkshire,uk, saturday 2007 smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3368

Smudger879n

Yea! I saw that on the news Jim, its really sad smiley - erm

Today its so cold and wet here in Fife that it feels more November then June smiley - erm What happened to our summer smiley - sadface

They say we are going through "global warming" feels more like an ice age up here?

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3369

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

heathrow 23:57 warmish, not raining just yet.
Been bucketing it down on and off all day though. Thunder and lightning, then glorious sunshine, then more thunder. Im so confused about what season we're having today.

Post 3370

flyingfireballxl5

sunny today in kent but cloudy 16/6/07

its now00:55am and dry but cloudy

Post 3371

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex 17 June 2007

A cloudy, dull and cold day.

Post 3372

Pink Paisley

North Herts
13:15.

Rain.

Loads of it.

PP

Post 3373

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex 18 June 2007

A cloudy, dull and colduntil tea time and then the sun came out and lasted until evening time.

21;04

Post 3374

Ballynac

A warm sunny morning in London. Quite humid and already about 20c. Still, it makes a nice change from the rain and cold. It's currently 9am on the 19th June.

Post 3375

hi all
-
yep, the heavens opened agin here last night, raining wasnt in it lol.at the moment its sort of cool, we had sun about dinnertime
whats the odds tonight will be another downpour.
-
bradford, yorkshire, uk, 5-30pm on tueday the 19th june 2007smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3376

psychocandy-moderation team leader

MUCH cooler here today- only about 26°C! Beautiful day for being outdoors, so I'll be taking a long walk on my lunch hour, now that all the storms have passed and the sun is shining brightly.

Post 3377

GreyDesk

Brighton, 9:10pm

If that roll of thunder what I just heard is anything to go by, then it's about to piss it down smiley - erm

Post 3378

serenity

Telford 22.00pm

we have had an hour of constant thunder, lightning and extremely heavy downpour.

the drive to my house is awash and i live pretty high up considering some places.

Post 3379

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex 18 June 2007

Throughout the day it has been windy, partly cloudly with some spells of sunshine. Around 8:30pm to 9:00pm heavy rain with thunder but no lightening.

22:50

Post 3380

short and sweet, we have just had a thunder storm, its murder with the top of the bay window. bradford yorkshire uk 10-50pm 19th june 2007

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more