A Conversation for Ask h2g2

nighthoover: watching over your ISP

Post 2261

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oh mighty 'hoover, son o the one true Bob, who did taketh to thiself the divine name of nighthoover, and profer to us, your impatient yet, somehow strangely obstinant, yet obedient yet badly speling, bretherin, thi words and hooverness and hooverability, how great be thi sucking power, that enthrauls us so in your wake of hoover, we profer a thousand and one yeas oh yea, and merrly spry to thi greatness and mighty suction smiley - zen Oh nighthoover ruler of the spaces behind pieces of furnature where must dust dost collect, as a consequence of the skirting board, diliver us from the evil that is unnighhthooverly intentions and remove from us the weakeness of dayvaccuming smiley - zen lettuce keepeth clean the back of the sofa, the space behind the fridge, and all such unnighthooverly spaces smiley - zen lettuce also drink mrrly of the fermented vegatable products, and take succa from kebab, and lettuce not leave the pub till all others have left, and lettuce procede on returning from pub, and after partaking of late drinkies, and kebab, to nighthoover our houses clean, and open them to the nighthooverly and nighthooverable intentions of all nighthooverites and those that follow the way of the hoover, oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen n
i
g
h
t
h
o
o
v
e
r
smiley - zen praise be smiley - zen

Post 2262

Oh mighty 'hoover, son o the one true Bob, who did taketh to thiself the divine name of nighthoover, and profer to us, your impatient yet, somehow strangely obstinant, yet obedient yet badly speling, bretherin, thi words and hooverness and hooverability, how great be thi sucking power, that enthrauls us so in your wake of hoover, we profer a thousand and one yeas oh yea, and merrly spry to thi greatness and mighty suction smiley - zen Oh nighthoover ruler of the spaces behind pieces of furnature where must dust dost collect, as a consequence of the skirting board, diliver us from the evil that is unnighhthooverly intentions and remove from us the weakeness of dayvaccuming smiley - zen lettuce keepeth clean the back of the sofa, the space behind the fridge, and all such unnighthooverly spaces smiley - zen lettuce also drink mrrly of the fermented vegatable products, and take succa from kebab, and lettuce not leave the pub till all others have left, and lettuce procede on returning from pub, and after partaking of late drinkies, and kebab, to nighthoover our houses clean, and open them to the nighthooverly and nighthooverable intentions of all nighthooverites and those that follow the way of the hoover, oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen oh yea smiley - zen n
i
g
h
t
h
o
o
v
e
r
smiley - zen praise be smiley - zen

Post 2263

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Yea, verily it is said that those who falsely and vainly take unto themselves the name of the holey Nighthoover shall receive their just desserts. And those desserts will not be the lushious cream-filled varitey or jam covered treats but the dried bits and crumbs long undiscovered by nightly hoovering. Yea, verily they will be more like deserts than desserts, disease causing rocks of former delight that even the mites shall shun. But unto the false profits shall go these hardened crumbs from the deepest crevasses of the sofa and such shall be the food and no drink of these vile pretenders. So speaketh the mighty Nighthoover, vengeful cleaner of the unclean!

smiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - zen

Post 2264

Oh mrrly so, oh yea, and we must feast on the ermented vegatable products and kebab smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

Post 2265

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> Give us this day our ditzy broad. <<

ROFL.
It's probably an old one, but it was new-to-me
and believe me I ROFled.
If it's original I owe you a beer.
smiley - cheers
~jwf~

Post 2266

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I'll take a Grandville Island Hemp Pale Ale, please.

smiley - biggrin

Post 2267

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Ooops. *Granville

http://www.realbeer.com/nmvbp/revgrann.htm

Post 2268

Dinner time, how appropiate smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zensmiley - zen

Nighthoover: Deliver Us From Petunia

Post 2269

Baron Grim

I herebye bequest olive the nighthooverly: Lettuce spray for a hooverly end to this time of Petunia. Yea, though we are without italics and daily entries, we must be everly vigilante lesst our most wholey HooToo suffer irrevocabulary. smiley - grovel

Nighthoover, return tu us our recommended entry's, our blobs, our articles of serindipitous delite. smiley - grovel

Nighthoover, watch over our Natalies, our Minas, our Jims et al. Let them not walk the redundant paths. Let them be hereto continue suffering the slings and errors of the pedantic and the petty. smiley - grovel

Nighthoover, do not let auntee whittle or whitter away at our beloved HooToo. Do not let our hootoo suffer because of polital whimsy and economic austerity. May our HooToo continue to give you, and me too, that voodoo we always knew. Anywho. smiley - grovel

As we 'don't panic', may we be rewarded again with entries quintuquintiweekly and the return of our newborn underguide. smiley - grovel

Lettuce spray, mrrrhly smiley - grovel

smiley - vampire Count Zero, meditating and repeating the mantra "DOOOOHHHn't Panic...DOOOOHHHn't Panic...DOOOOHHHn't Panic..."smiley - zen

Post 2270

nighthoover

One day, one glorious day smiley - zen nighthoover, come to us in our hour of need smiley - grovelsmiley - wah lettuce spry indeeed

Post 2271

Orange county LJ, nighthoover hunter extraordinary

Blessid be the day smiley - zen But most blessid be the night smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen lettuce spry mrrly indeed smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen igve us a lemon, any lemon show us the dark smiley - zen sucketh mightly of our hearts and souls smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r

Post 2272

Orange county LJ, nighthoover hunter extraordinary

Blessid be the day smiley - zen But most blessid be the night smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen lettuce spry mrrly indeed smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen igve us a lemon, any lemon show us the dark smiley - zen sucketh mightly of our hearts and souls smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r

Post 2273

SEF

Nighthoover wanted to cancel an account. Wouldn't cancelling all of them by closing the service serve that purpose? What about the current sucking of all the bandwidth out of the internet. Could that be cancelling the whole thing everywhere? smiley - yikessmiley - run

Post 2274

Oh No No smiley - sadfacesmiley - zen have faith smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r

Post 2275

SEF

Was nighthoover simply too late or did this never work anyway: F47996?thread=87782 ?

Nighthoover: Deliver Us From Pet Dander

Post 2276

clzoomer- a bit woobly

*Bee Bear*

As in *be forbearant* or *be bare* or *bee bare of honey* or a large furry animal who follows bees around?

Could this be a sign? Should we be accepting of those who mock or try to trick us? Should we take all our clothes off? Should we feed hungry bees or stay away from honey? Should we adopt wayward bears?

Post 2277

Baron Grim

Notice that U138216 bee bear still has a space. To paraphrase:

smiley - musicalnote You can leave any time you like...

smiley - musicalnote But you can Never check out.

smiley - vampire Count Zero, Still meditating through Petunia smiley - zen

Post 2278

Sure fairly and mrrly so it is as such may be as that we observe most fluidily smiley - zen

Post 2279

spook

i have a challenge for you fans of nighthoover:

10,000 posts about nighthoover at F76412?thread=314280 .

of course, if you nighthooverites can't discuss nighthoover that much...

Post 2280

For nighthoover is great we do this to speed the second suction of nighthoover smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more