A Conversation for Ask h2g2

How will we recognise Nighthoover on her return?

Post 2321

Baconlefeets

i wonder if nighthoover looks like that monster in the new lucozade ad?

or if he/she is a sprite goblin?

Post 2322

Snailrind

Today I heard a voice emanating from a burning broom, and it spake thus: Nighthoover was a humble night-shift cleaner, who gaveth h2g2 her only conversation that we may all return to the pure state in which we began: bewilderment.

Nighthoover has cleansed our souls of fluff, lint and loose marbles. Let us praise her.

Amen.

Post 2323

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

HALLLLLLLLLALULA!
zen> smiley - zen PRAISE BE TO THE HOOVER! smiley - zen Lettuce spry mrrly for the wonderous day of the second suction smiley - zen Oh nighthoover, who art in perpetual night shift,
Give us this day our daily hoover,
and lead us from unighthooverlyment and diliver us from unnighthooverment, for thine is the power and the suction for ever and ever smiley - zen lettuce jump up and down furiously on the clean carpet of nighthooverdom smiley - zen

Post 2324

Bob McBob

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but it is possible to close your account, but only in extreme circumstances.

According to Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Bureau of Missing Researchers (A683075), Chris M U157153 has closed his account.

smiley - cake

Post 2325

Snailrind

Well! Chris M's last post was extremely sobering smiley - cry.

Post 2326

It certainly was smiley - sadface I read it not that long ago, after seeing his contributions to this thread; way up in the early days I believe smiley - sadface I hope he is alright smiley - ermsmiley - zen lettuce spry smiley - zen

Post 2327

Baron Grim

Yes it was a very poignant farewell. And it was written nearly two years ago. smiley - erm

Post 2328

C Hawke

...and since SSO you can email [email protected] to cancel your account.

so that's the original question answered, can we stop this silliness now

smiley - biggrin

CHawke (unbeleiver)

Post 2329

Baron Grim

HA! We laugh at you silly fool, you unbeliever (who cannot spell unbeliever). Do not doubt the Nighthoover. Fall prey to the dust bunnies if you wish. Dare you not to look behind the sofa at the swarm that will consume you? HA! The swarm of dust bunnies and dust Rhinos will devour you! The Nighthoover shall return (sometime just shy of the trump possibly), but return zi shall! By all that is wholly under Bob the Nighthoover shall return and shall NEVER know how "2 cancel" hir account!

smiley - vampire Count Zero, with pinky firmly in corner of mouth smiley - evilgrin

Post 2330

We may only stop as you call it 'the madness', when our prophet returns, at which point a new and vaguely different 'madness' (as you describe it), will surely errupt forth from teh hoover nozzle of our hoovers smiley - zen

Post 2331

Baconlefeets

smiley - scientist voice, its mad, mad i tell you, maaadddddd!!!!

Post 2332

Baconlefeets

right you're going to have to convert me to the power of dyson, i'd like to believe but am having trouble getting past all these mothballs

Post 2333

smiley - yikes Dyson is the dark force! smiley - yikessmiley - bigeyes come over to the hoover Luke smiley - zen for the hoover is might,
for the hoover is all,
For the hoover is hooverable and nighthooverable whats more,
**all sing together**
Up above the trees and houses, nighthoover flying high smiley - zoomsmiley - zen lettuce spry to the brevity and aleness of nighthooverable intentions on the road to redemption from other brands of dust-removal electrical things smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen lettuce spry mrrly now breetherin smiley - zen mrrily so smiley - zen yea, a thousand yea's, and a thousand yea's on top of a thousand yea's gives a thousand thousand yea's all nighthooverable and all is as it is highly heightened to hooverablness and hooverdom through the power of the suction of the mighty prophet nighthoover smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen For our hoover, who hath dilivered us from the evil of the dark dank filth and dust, by the vertue of your rule, the mighty prophet nighthoover, who dues dispach all that is unnighthooverly and unnighthooverable in the nighthooverdom of the mighty kingdom, for nighthoover is the ruleer of the spaces behind pieces of furnature where much dust dost collect smiley - zen and which the power of nighthoover through the hand that holds the hoover of nighthooverdom can render nighthooverly in all for the power of the mighty suction that nighthoover has shown us smiley - zen lettuce spry, praise be smiley - zen halllalula <zen. n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen our hoover, lettuce notforget, lettuce remember and lettuce nighthoover smiley - zensmiley - zen n
i
g
h
t
h
o
o
v
e
r
smiley - zen

Post 2334

Baconlefeets

but do i get some dairylea slices? the thick ones?

Post 2335

Baron Grim

Yea... And all that too!!! smiley - zensmiley - evilgrin

smiley - vampire Count Zero, still smirking.

Post 2336

Baconlefeets

can i have a badge too? do they come in different colours? the red bloke gave me a t-shirt! do i get a hoover t shirt? the red blokes said something like "i sold my soul to the devil" then on the back something like "and all i got was this lousy t shirt" smiley - erm i saw one like it in Skeggy actually

Post 2337

Baron Grim

smiley - rofl I want one too!

smiley - evilgrin Count Zero

Post 2338

I want everything.
I want it all.
I want the person or persons currently preventing our prophet from entering the site to relenquish their hostage, and release our glorious prophet.
Failure to do this will result in my Brothers; all membres of the Italian Mafia, and all Kung Fu experts of the 'new' variety, will come round, and whip your lousy assses and your old fasioned kung fu will be no match and you will crumple into dust, and then nighthoover, released from your grasp, will hoover up the dust of your mortal souls, and recycle you into the kingdom of nighthoover smiley - zensmiley - erm or something, Oh, can I have one of those tee shirts too?

Post 2339

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

T-shaped shirts are so ...crucifixated!
smiley - yikes
I prefer to think that nighthoover walks among us dressed only in belly button lint.

smiley - peacedove
~jwf~ suck-cessor to the wholey sea

Post 2340

Baconlefeets

all hail the beely button fluff! ...smiley - yikessmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post