A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

they've already forgotten us...

Post 82461

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Because I could?

St. Scuttle smiley - mouse the Cutpurse.

smiley - musicalnote

Post 82462

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Touche. Hey! Didn't I try to eat you once?

Post 82463

More than once. But like a bad smiley - 2cents I always turn up when least expected. But I also don't need to change my name!!!! smiley - evilgrin

St Scuttlesmiley - mouse the unexpected

Or maybe I do.

Anyway it is 05:00 so time to do what all good smiley - mouse do at this time...

Disappear...

smiley - musicalnote

Post 82464

Night smiley - biggrin

It´s Sodit again

Post 82465

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

...and that´s it...three more days to go before Thing is here again...

smiley - sigh

*smiley - dragon feeds smiley - catsmiley - fish and smiley - mousesmiley - cheese*

Blk, you´re NOT supposed to eat Scuttle.. I might get short of revival potion...

It´s Sodit again

Post 82466

BP - sometime guardian of Doobry the Thingite wolf

Why does there always have to be a Wibble before we get to Thing?
I hate Wibbles. smiley - sadface

It´s Sodit again

Post 82467

Galigan

they're not all bad. half day of lessons and swimming for me.smiley - smiley and we can go into town.

It´s Sodit again

Post 82468

I have to go powerwalking in games. smiley - sadface And it's cold and miserable. AND IT WON'T SNOW! Why isn't there any snow? smiley - cross

It´s Sodit again

Post 82469

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

And if you're me you get to fence on Wibbles, as well as on Sodits. Great fun, that.

It´s Sodit again

Post 82470

Galigan

the weather here's weird, cloudy all day and clear at night and at weekends. it's trangely regular. smiley - erm

It´s Sodit again

Post 82471

Researcher 208776

Here, the weather's fairly English.

It´s Sodit again

Post 82472

Only one new post in 23 hours? smiley - yikes

It´s Sodit again

Post 82473

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I had 22 "Server too busy!" errors just trying to read this thread; I think that may be connected. smiley - geeksmiley - headhurts

It´s Sodit again

Post 82474

derbyshirelad

Last time I had a "server too busy" ...... it took me ages to get my order in - AND the soup was cold!smiley - smiley

It´s Sodit again

Post 82475

Cursed server. Methinks they should upgrade.

It´s Wibble again

Post 82476

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I gave up around 19:30 CET yesterday...totally fed up with close encounter of the error kind...

...wonder if that´s a message from higher powers that I should write thesis instead of lurking hootoo???

smiley - dragon

It´s Wibble again

Post 82477

Maybe its a sign that hootoo is too popular.

... Lets go hunting noobies smiley - evilgrin

It´s Wibble again

Post 82478

Well, I´m not a noob
F1798098?thread=412180&post=24472447#p24472447

smiley - rofl

smiley - dragon

It´s Wibble again

Post 82479

I knew that.

I am neither a Noob or an Old 'un. Guess I'm a HooTooin' Teenager in VL. Definitely an Old 'Un in RL. smiley - rofl as my PS shows.

smiley - musicalnote

It´s Wibble again

Post 82480

According to my PS I´m almost three...smiley - biggrin

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more