A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Wibble

Post 72081

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

*smiley - dragon wonders what EC would look like wearing a red ribbon round his neck*

Wibble me this wibble we that, whos afraid of the big thingite?

Post 72082

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Why? smiley - erm

Cute kitties wear ribbons

Post 72083

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Well, most kitties do look cute wearing ribbons. But I´m well aware that kitties don´t like to wear ribbons.

(Youngest hatchling experienced this last x-mas when smiley - cat very quickly got rid of ribbon and used sharp claws smiley - smiley)

smiley - dragon

Cute kitties wear ribbons

Post 72084

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

...*wonders what dragon eggs taste like*

Cute kitties wear ribbons and like eggs

Post 72085

Acid, very acid

the egg white is more acid than alienblood

smiley - dragon

Cute kitties wear ribbons and like eggs

Post 72086

...*makes a note to inform the Overmind of this good source of acidic boosts*

Attack of the acidic eggs!

Post 72087

*dragon* throws an unfertilized egg in MooMoos face, which starts to melt at an astonishing speed*

Post 72088

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

* Thinks: Oh No, Not Again... *

Post 72089

*watches the egg melt*
they just don't make them as well as they used to...

Post 72090

... You want acidic? *gives supermoo the poison poptart* That burned my throat going down.

Oh and smiley - dragongirl?

I'm only doing this to be nice. No flash photography.
*smiley - cat wears a ribbon*

Post 72091

Schrödinger's Cat-flap

I'm a pacifist. So I'll sit here and drink smiley - tea.

But I'll cheer on my fellow thingites.

PS as a cat myself, i can assure you that it depends on the kind of ribbon. there's a big difference between pink satin and black velvet.

smiley - cat

N3

Post 72092

Laurence Dark

N3

E3

Post 72093

Electronic Entertainment Expo. Or something.

Purple Rain

Post 72094

Personally I think EC will look nice in purple velvet.

smiley - coolsmiley - cat

smiley - dragon

Purple Rain

Post 72095

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

I do hope we're still at war cos the thingite doctors have medicated me with new awesome powers.

Death death death to any enemy in my viscinity. Thunderbird smiley - sporks to rescue the power of thing!smiley - skull

Purple Rain

Post 72096

Brothers! After my escape from the thingite asylum I have just broken into http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F1749351?thread=385629&post=6596347#p6596347 Will any of you follow me? i shall wreak havoc with or without you. This war has unhinged me. death, death and more death to the enemies of thing

Purple Rain

Post 72097

7 hrs ´til THING - beware you armites, since this will give enormous powers to Thingites.

smiley - coolsmiley - dragon

Purple Rain

Post 72098

i may be alone but I have decided to wreak havoc at Motv or whatever they're called. Why should thingites forever wait passively to be attacked? This war has made me mad and mad I'll be smiley - evilgrin I may die in the process but I'm going to take things into my own hands from now on. death death death to all enemies of thing. smiley - evilgrinsmiley - biggrin

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes... erm No

Post 72099

Terran

How much longer before this thread explodes out of h2g2 like so many Alien creatures in sci-fi movies, goes on to start a family of its own and become a famous movie star, eh?

Puts a lot of other threads to shame, thats for sure...

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes... erm No

Post 72100

smiley - spork s forever THING RULES Yay Yay Yay............And I now have Captain Scarlett and the mysterons fighting with me......Yay yay Yay smiley - sporks forever! smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Wibble

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more