This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Virginity

Post 361

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

What has age got to do with anything?
I have been saying this for years and still no one listens. there is no such thing as to old to young to fat to thin to shor or to stupid. if you want to do asomthing anthing, you can dont let any idea like that get in the way. the example is a little off but it follows the same idea, but I am taking part in the next londom marrothon, noew I am shur harlf of you will be thinking I am to young considering the youngest person to compleat it is 15 I dout it.

Virginity

Post 362

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

How old are you, Bob?

No; what I meant was people meeting one another too young. For example, my mother and father got married at the ages of 23 and 21 respectively, had yours truly three years later and six years down the line got divorced. Looking at them now, I think they were too young; if they'd only met maybe five years later, things might have worked out. I don't know. I'm seventeen, and I see my peers planning their lives together after going out for three months; maybe it does happen from time to time, but frankly it's extremely unlikely.

If it does happen, I'll take it all back. smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 363

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

It's the "battle cry" of my generation: All You Need Is Love smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 364

...and let's not forget the caffeine, right? smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 365

The Caffeine Kid

{pant pant}

Did someone call? lol

Virginity

Post 366

You can call me TC

There's never a right time. I have now met the person I should have met 20 years ago.

Virginity

Post 367

$u$

What is it about h2g2 that makes you want to participate in conversations that you wouldn't normally dream of with complete strangers?smiley - bigeyes Oh well...

I was 17/18 and on holiday with a group of friends I'd known for some years, and we were having a 'last night' party before we all went home. The guy was 15/16 and obviously assumed I was 'older and wiser'!smiley - winkeye I was VERY very drunk, otherwise I'd have thought better of it (I hopesmiley - winkeye), and consequently not at all nervous, and as far as I recall it wasn't painful (perhaps for the same reason). We weren't in love, it wasn't planned (as far as I was concerned), was fairly brief and not very memorable (or was that because of the alcohol?!) I didn't see the guy again for two years, during which time I had my first serious relationship and 'time number 2', which was more memorable, and closely followed by time number 3!smiley - winkeye

When I met the first guy again, my relationship was on the rocks, we had sex again (equally unplanned by me and nearly as drunk!), and parted on terms of mutual disinterest.

I don't know if it's been brought up yet (I read about a third of the postings so far), but I wonder how many people actually took precautions on their first time?

St.~A~

Virginity

Post 368

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

I am 17, and yes it does happen and it even works sometimes. it is just the right people at the right time, nothing else

Virginity

Post 369

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*knows THAT feeling*smiley - sadface {in responce to TC}
Pegasus~yes; I did.....smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 370

I am not sure, but I think I asked her if she did. I am pretty sure I did. I would have been afraid of doing it without something. Mind you this was in the lucky decades after the invention of 1. penicillin, 2. the pill and 3. liberated sex - and before AIDS.

Virginity

Post 371

Hati

Pegasus - I did not. I can't say it all happened so suddenly. Vice versa - we were moving on so slowly,day by day. We just didn't notice the right time smiley - smiley Until it was too late smiley - sadface
Would it make a subject - unwished pregnancy or something like this?
Hati

Virginity

Post 372

I did. Otherwise my due date would be anytime now. smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 373

Jim, Lord of Fishnets

In about 2 weeks I'll think you'll find... However, due to my prematurity of nine weeks you could have found yourself there by now...

Equally it wasn't just you who brought precautions was it... However you only brought one... It was just as well that I had more...

Jamie.

Virginity

Post 374

True; if you hadn't, I wouldn't have slept with you. I did have a lot more confidence in you knowing that you did.

Anyway, I was two weeks overdue. smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 375

$u$

So that's two 'yes', two 'no' and one 'maybe' so far.smiley - winkeye

Given the high proportion of people who say they were drunk (perhaps to a lesser extent than me then!), I'm surprised it's fifty-fifty so far.

Of course... there are those stories of women who had no idea they were pregnant until the last moment... perhaps I shouldn't say that right now...smiley - winkeye

St.~A~

Virginity

Post 376

Should that be the case I would have contributed to the setting of a new medical record for the longest pregnancy ever!
smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 377

Jim, Lord of Fishnets

However... Emily and I don't really count as two... We lost our virginities together so it's not as though we could produce anything other than the same answer... So the 'yes's although the number of people is two... It's really not a two of the same value if you get my drift...

Jamie

Virginity

Post 378

$u$

Um...

But on the other hand, it's possible (admittedly not terribly likely though) that the other contributors also lost their virginity together.smiley - bigeyes

I never did like maths anyway, so someone else can do the calculations.smiley - winkeye

~A~

Virginity

Post 379

Researcher 154920

Had the almost ex-wife of a dead longshoreman file a claim for medical coverage on her new child, born 11 months after the poor guy died. She had her lawyer make a call on her behalf. He wasn't impressed with my terming the pregnancy "posthumus ejaculation" but we never heard from them again...

Virginity

Post 380

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hehehe
Then there's the children deliberately created with the deceased person's sperm; wouldn't want THAT job; telling the child years later...

Key: Complain about this post