This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Virginity

Post 301

Researcher 154901

I remember being marveled at my body thru its growing stages. Problem was I was different just more sensual than most I guess you see somewhere I started to like both, yes men as well. I finally told my dad "The real Lone-ranger" "I keep looking at mens crotches" I cried painfully, "they wont go away". Well he said, we'll fix that. And to the Doc we went I was no longer a virgin to shrinks.

Virginity

Post 302

Researcher 154920

"My first blow job": now that's a topic! The earlier posts in here got me to thinking about firsts and I left a post over at Magnolia Thunderpussy's place. http://www.h2g2.com/F54365?thread=79436 I'm a breast man, have been since I discovered boobs in National Geographic in the 50's. I remember the summer night years ago when Mary and I took a walk. I had my arm around her, eventually under her blouse and on the smooth skin of her back. My fingers continued their exploration and I was able to work my hand beneath the cup of her bra and feel "the only sweetest thing in the world". Whew! Is there anything softer?

Virginity

Post 303

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

My first love?...

Me. I'm fairly certain.

Virginity

Post 304

Breasts - what a sore point. I find smaller women more attractive in the main. If we're discussing firsts, the first time I had my nipples sucked - now that was nice... smiley - bigeyes

Virginity

Post 305

geezer3

I'm sure that was nice for him too.

I'm sorry that I was older before I realized that sucking breasts was pleasurable for the woman rather than something that was just tolerated. Or a source of negotiation...

Virginity

Post 306

The Caffeine Kid

When did I "grow up"?

I'll tell you when it happens smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 307

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*grins*
*very much wishes to lurk*

Virginity

Post 308

Lurk in what context? smiley - smiley

Virginity

Post 309

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Lurk in the context that I've mixed up this and the celibacy thread...
Whoopsie...

Virginity

Post 310

The Caffeine Kid

Too long without sex has scrambled your brains? {{HUG}}

Virginity

Post 311

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Blow jobs is an interesting topic indeed. For me anyway. So I left a message there if you'd like to read it.

Virginity

Post 312

Jim, Lord of Fishnets

Well that's just one of the benefits of Emily... She does, in a round about way, tell me what she likes... It's a trial and improvement situation... But then, isn't everything...

Jamie.

Also... So far I've thought of seven types of virginity... How many have people conquered? See my entry "Being Maile: An Apology by way of Explanation" for more details...

Virginity

Post 313

How more direct do you want me? smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 314

Straight forward would be nice smiley - winkeye

Virginity

Post 315

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

what's "maile"?
SEVEN types of virginity?
Erm...OK.
I'll take your word for that, Lord Jim.
No, I ~don't~ want to know.
I'm not a prude, just seen too much, I guess.

Virginity

Post 316

You might like to leave the URL for others though...

Virginity

Post 317

Hati

Actually you can. The first time after I gave a birth was much more outstanding experience, than the very 1st time.

Virginity

Post 318

Hati

I mean - loose a virginity twice

Virginity

Post 319

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Glad you clarified that!smiley - tongueout
Does ist count after you've given birth?
Surely a contradiction in terms?

Virginity

Post 320

Mother of God, Empress of the Universe

Long standing precedent, my dear. Of course it counts--after all, the Virgin *cough* Mary never lost her status, did she? Although I'm still inclined to doubt the accuracy of that title....

Key: Complain about this post