A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Voyage of the Raven IV: Building the Climactic Battle

Post 1

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

~Stomps into the Raven~

I almost had them! I'd put a false signature to the treaty! Then that rat... the smelly one! He gets the treaty signed by the real Queen. I had him, too! Had him staring down the barrel of my Snowzar. But he let's rip with a... well, it was chemical warfare, that's all I'm saying. I thought the "good guys" werem't supposed to use that stuff. Then this Yak comes out of nowhere, the next thing I know, I'm frozen solid!

~Red calms down a bit~

Have we at least got a hostage? Tell me Grey Spectre has been doing his job.

/Red

Post 2

Darth Noire

*frowns when listening to Red's explanation still full of questions but decides not to ask them*

Oh yes, we have a hostage - Grey left that one weird guy here earlier. Lenore, you've taken care of him, haven't you?

Post 3

Six clones: Y2K, Y3K, Y4K, Y2C, Y3C, and Y4C

[PIE]

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

welcome back, red... and good luck on the dictator thing. smiley - winkeye if you ever need a hitman, er, woman... let me know.

Post 5

Garius Lupus

*A blueberry muffin floats through the forum*

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

you know, GL, if you're going to be flaunting your baked goods in our faces, couldn't you at least share?! smiley - winkeye

Post 7

[Probably not. We're just saying food because we probably aren't here]

[A tin of SPAM floats through the forum...]

Post 8

As Dictator of H2G2, I promise to eliminate unauthorized spamming through a process of registration for all spammers. Anyone caught spamming without a liscence will be deported to a britney spears fan club website.

(Everyone visit my homepage for a link to my campaign HQ!)

Alright, so the mission wasn't a total failure, and maybe this hostage will prove more... helpful than Irving. Can we have a continuity check in? While I was frozen I didn't have time to read all the backlog. Where is everybody?

Post 9

soeasilyamused, or sea

well, the three clones and i were washed downstream when someone opened the dam... i'm not sure if there were any superheroes with us.

Post 10

soeasilyamused, or sea

and now the superzeroes are headed to get the dungeon master's signature on the treaty

Post 11

Is Montressor still with my POE on the planet's surface? Or did we bring the ship and the android aboard the Raven?

Post 12

soeasilyamused, or sea

*shrugs*
i haven't a clue. and there's a guy in the STUMPED signup forum who is getting a little impatient, he will probably be looking for you. lord byancbaldich or something like that.

Post 13

[The three clones enter]

[Y2K] Right! Just behind us!

Post 14

Lord Byancbaldich a.k.a. Ancba, posting as Flopsy the Catrabbit coz he's in the Unknown Regions

[A starfighter that has four outboard TIE-fighter solar panels, artistically merging with a completely alien fuselage and cockpit, flies up to the Raven.]

This is Lord Byancbaldich. Request permission to board the Raven.

Post 15

[Y2K] I guess so.

[Y3K] Fine with me.

[Y4K] That's a Chiss ship, isn't it?

Post 16

Lord Byancbaldich a.k.a. Ancba, posting as Flopsy the Catrabbit coz he's in the Unknown Regions

[The Chiss ship flies toward the Raven]

Yes, it is.

Post 17

Grey Spectre{Vote Masque for Dictator of H2G2!!!}

*Grey appears out of nowhere inside the Raven*

I HATE THIS PLACE! I've been mucking around for the last five days trying to make my way to the palace to help out Red and first there's this stariway that tosses me around, and then I get mired in a swamp, I'm telling you someone shoud put this place out of it's misery-NO Montressor!!! Get away from that switch we're not gonna blow up the planet. Stop! Get.. away. RED! Make Montressor stop!

*Grapples with Montressor as he tries to denote an armamanet of plasma missles.*

Post 18

Darth Noire

Lenore, please tell Lord Byancbaldich that permission to board is granted.

And Red, I believe that while I was searching you in the castle, Lenore made sure that your POE and Montressor came aboard - and Grey with them, it seems...

Post 19

[Y2K] [singing] Oh the Rock Island Line
Is a pretty fine line.
Oh the Rock Island Line
Is a rather nice line.
You can take it you can bake it
You can put it in a pot,
You can dootdoot doot doot
Dootdoot doot...

[Y3K] This is silly.

Post 20

[Lord Byancbaldich enters the Raven's bridge. Anyone who sees him cannot help but feel awed: his blue skin, his glowing red eyes, the aura of authority surrounding him. When he speaks, he seems even more powerful than before, with his cooly modulated voice that seems to resonate through the area.]

Greetings; I offer my services to S.T.U.M.P.E.D. and to evil.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more