A Conversation for Talking Point: Design your Supervillain Hideout

Plotting shed

Post 61

Spynxxx

Hence, Dr.Evil's cat was as bald as his ritualisticly shaved testicles.

Plotting shed

Post 62

Uncle Ghengis

Charlie Dimmock doesn't look at all like a geek-girl to me. (I had hoped to hand pick them anyway.)

Maybe the best way to deter TV garden makeovers is to actually employ my own TV garden makeover team? That way I can have a few big TV cameras and some large and lethal garden machinery lying around as part of my defence system.

Plotting shed

Post 63

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Teach them Ballroom Dancing, it got Dirmund Garvin laughed off the TV

Plotting shed

Post 64

Uncle Ghengis

Q: Should I have a tunnel from the plotting shed to my local pub?
It would be convenient, but of course, it could backfire if some do-gooder hero type comes along the tunnel.

What do you think?

Plotting shed

Post 65

Cpt_Brik_SS_Titanic

It's worth the risk

smiley - winkeye

Plotting shed

Post 66

PeteBong

Especially if you control the pub.

You could offer cutprice martinis to spies (on production of a licence to kill id), get them completely drunk so-

a. they forget their mission.

b. They fail to find the tunnel.

c. Your minions can easily pick them up.

Plus you get a handy route home when blind drunk - it being a faux pas to picked up by the local police for being drunk in charge of a plan to overtake the whole world.

Plotting shed

Post 67

Spynxxx

Will transportation be provided to and from and if so, what kind? I don't like trains{drunk on leave in Paris, woke up on German bordersmiley - erm}and monorails, cool as they be, remind me of Disney Land. How about golf carts. Fun to drive even when inebreated{just LOOK at your average golfer} and on sporting nights will make fine substitute steeds for an inpromto joust.smiley - cheers

Plotting shed

Post 68

slightlyfoxed

How about Mini-Mokes? You could paint them black, which would show off your evil genius logo decals all the better. Every evil genius worth his salt should have a nefarious, sinister logo, with at least one twisty or zig-zagged 'S' shape in it.smiley - smiley

With all these minions running around though, I hope everyone's devising proper 'evil-genius' employee holiday/sick pay packages. Maybe even a few pension packages, for those smarter minions who've managed to make it to retirementsmiley - ok

Plotting shed

Post 69

PeteBong

None of my minions get sick. Except when I'm testing some new strain of bacillus and then there is no need for sick pay or time off. The hospital will look after you for what time you have left.

We offer pension plans that collapse the day before retirement and you can always work till you drop dead. An idea we've taken from the UK government.

But we it comes down to it... WE'RE EVIL GENIUSES...EMPLOYEES ARE TO BE WORKED INTO THE GROUND, SHOT, TURNED INTO FISH FOOD, OR PROVIDE TARGET PRACTICE FOR SPIES!

Benefits, indeed! Who do you think I am? Hank Scorpio?

Plotting shed

Post 70

slightlyfoxed

An efficient minion is a happy minion smiley - nahnah

Didn't you see the 'what about the workers' discussion in 'Clerks'?

Plotting shed

Post 71

Spynxxx

Minions do tend to talk, be it over a pintsmiley - ale or on a pillowsmiley - smooch. You certainly can't kill everyone {who'll be left to fetch the mail} and eventually your best henchmen will leave for greener pastures. Better to breed contentment among the troops or you may end up like Ceaser...a human pin cushion.

Plotting shed

Post 72

krootshaper

well lets just say with (ahem)hindsight yup thats right and it was kinda funny, muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahe he muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post