A Conversation for ARSE Page of Protest

Yes! I will join the fight... today.

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Just enclose your check for $25 US a month and you too can become a special member or ARSE. Or, if you truly believe in the fight, send in $50 US a month and become an ARSE Gold member. With the contribution of at least $50 US a month, you will receive an "All Right, Spit Everywhere!" lisence plate frame and, if you become a Platinum member with $100 US or more, you will recieve the ARSE weekly magazine -- absolutely free.

Or you could give us no money as get your name posted smiley - smiley

Post 2

FairlyStrange

Great idea.... but me thinks you've been watching PBS WWWAAAYYYYY too much!!!!smiley - smiley

Post 3

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Yes well you must understand, without you - the viewers' -, giving us financial support, quality, commercial-free h2g2 protests such as this and GIRR may not be able to stay on the internet. With just a small, monthly contribution to Pages of Protest, we can bring you more of this wonderful protesting. smiley - winkeye

Post 4

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Hi! Glad to take part in another protest. Fenchurch, I'm going to add a link to ARSE in order to keep you busy signing folks up.

I wish I had thought of charging people for GIRR. It might make some members angry if I started collecting now....

Post 5

FairlyStrange

Hey...cummon' folks. Give a poor ex-hippie a chance! Yall start this, and I'll have to pull out my panhandling gear.....and it's quite dusty now!smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Well, if you sign up for our 5-year plan, you'll get new gold-plated panhandling equipment as a thank you- from us to you smiley - smiley

Post 7

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Oooh, sign me up for a life time membership. *Garibaldi is happy to had over his Gold Visa Card*

Post 8

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Woo-hoo! Hear that, everyone? Lifetime!! You recieve out copy of "Great Masterpieces' Les Miserable" and the soundtrack, along with all the aforementioned. POP loves you. smiley - smiley

Post 9

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Wow, Lifetime membership! You recieve "Great Masterpieces' The Protests" and the soundtrack, along with all the aforementioned benefits. Garibaldi, POP loves you. smiley - smiley

Post 10

Fenchurch M. Mercury

How unprofessional of POP to double-post with different messages due to h2g2 server problems...

Post 11

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I know. I had the same thing with my 'Bordem at Work' journal entry, funny how it happened at that time. smiley - smiley

Woo-hoo I love Les Miserable. Oh POP is just so wonderful

Post 12

FairlyStrange

Can "Les Miserables" and send me all "Nova" episodes, past and present, and you've got a deal!smiley - smiley

Post 13

TowelMaster

With a name like ARSE it sounds more like an adult verification service to me...

Post 14

FairlyStrange

Actually, when pronounced, the acronym sounds a bit like a hairlipped dog!smiley - winkeye

Post 15

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Oh no, children can join too, if they'd like... but wait.... I don't think that's what you were referring to smiley - smiley

Post 16

TowelMaster

OH MY GOD !!! Please keep this forum away from Monshari o.k.?? I think Fairly Strange will agree on that...

Post 17

FairlyStrange

AMEN!!!!!!!! Got to have one she hasn't found!smiley - winkeye

Post 18

TowelMaster

And please make sure RisqueTowel doesn't hear about it either.

Post 19

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Tsk tsk tsk, you see, this is why I keep mine AWAY. smiley - smiley

Post 20

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Fenchurch, how do your forums always end up like this?

Key: Complain about this post