A Conversation for Beach House

The Dojo

Post 161

Mystrunner

That would be me, there.


The Dojo

Post 162

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

yes, I knew it was you. so, why so eager to kill off some of the only opposition to the villians in the Flight?


The Dojo

Post 163

Mystrunner

I have to. It's my role as Daedalus. If you'd work together more, you'd find it pretty evenly matched. But, alas, I need sleep. See you later.


The Dojo

Post 164

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

saddly, no-one in the government is doing anything and one of the only active heros is dead already (Ranmafreak). So there is no-one to work with! I have begged for aid from the others in the government, but all I've gotten is a squad of infantry that I can't use because I don't control non-playable charectors, just myself and my car. so the Villians are going to win no matter how much megatonage and non-playble charectors I have on my side, I am currently kinda screwed and the whole civiliazation of Terrania is taking it in the bung hole with me! smiley - sadface


The Dojo

Post 165

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Myst, you should download MSN messenger, that way we can talk like this more often, and through a faster median, just a thought.


The Dojo

Post 166

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

In the flight i have seen this but then again i think more people will be active once after this new year. People are away on trips such as myself. Like right now im in SF airport waiting for my ride to denver then to peoria. FUN FUN! But anywho down to the point. Its true that HDS is sort of struggeling to keep the fight going since its like 1:3 ratio for HDS. Oh well im hoping it will pick up.

*Craxus begins to glow a sudden blue.*


The Dojo

Post 167

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

All right, kids, Myst (And for that matter D,) are quite correct. I agree.

Everyone out. Now. I'm sick of this battle.

And remember that yes, I /can/ kick you out, as this is my bloody dojo. So shoo. Go play somewhere else. This place is reserved for people who observe the laws of 1) continuity, and 2) COURTESY.


The Dojo

Post 168

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I'm sorry for offending anyone in this thread, though I do not know how I might have done it. Jade, if a more controlled fight is what you wish, then I will comply. Same goes for anyone else, if you want a fight with hand and feet, or guns, or melee weapons then just ask and I will provide it. All you need do is ask me, here or in my personal space.

*HDS's big shiney form dissapears and is replaced by a man in a black cloak with black robes underneath and wearing high black boots. His black shoulder length hair quiver in a light breeze and dark black eyes take in the situation.*

As Jade does not welcome me anylonger, I will leave. Fare thee well, where-ever thee fare

*HDS turns and walks out through door he came in from his robes and cloak billowing out behind him in a manner that makes them look slightly like wings.*


The Dojo

Post 169

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I hope i didn't affend anyone.

*Craxus glowing form begins to dissapate. He sheaths Glamdring and puts his cloak over his head and does a bow for honour and walks out of the dojo.*


The Dojo

Post 170

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Can the ooc bit, you two.

I was just getting sick and tired of this one-up competition. It's like one person does one cool thing, and then the next just has to do something bigger and better, and then it becomes this thing where I, a four year vetran of forum RPG battle-type situations, and a writer besides, am getting utterly smashed by a kid (yes, a kid, because I know you're younger than me by a margin, HDS,) who 1) doesn't seem to understand that when I smack him, yes, he is to be smacked, (and he is NOT to ignore my attack, because I did not ignore his,) and 2) doesn't seem to understand the rules of courtesy in a forumn such as this.

This wasn't to be a "look at how big and shiny I am and look at how bad I can beat you because my armour is shiny and I am a god because I am a Wizard/jedi/elf/balrog/minor greek deity/whatever." This was started for fun. Meaning we all get a bit beat up, and a few days/weeks/months later we go to my dining room and get snookered over a few barrels of elvish wine. All right? All right.

Now if you kids can promise to be a bit more courteous and a bit less... oh I dunno, stupid, we can start this over. All right?


The Dojo

Post 171

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Yes ma'am.......

*Makes whiney dog noise.*


The Dojo

Post 172

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS shimmers and apears looking just like Professor Snape (because he looks really cool and because Alan Rickman is the god of acting). He is leaning on Aeglos, whose blade is glowing faintly*

I am sorry for the one-upping. I will not use my goddly powers if we are to fight again, just afew mild Force powers and my large personal armory of weapons.

*HDS takes out a golden goblet with fiery runes glowing on it and drinks deaply of its replenishing quantity.*

Thank the Valar for Albus Dumbledore, anyone whant some wine?

*Gestures to Myst and Jade with his chalice.*


The Dojo

Post 173

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Not here, no. And especially not with you looking like Professor Snape.


...You'd probably poison me or something.

Oh, and can you keep it to just a few weapons? They get rather hard to keep track of, you see.


The Dojo

Post 174

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS drinks down the contents of the chalice again and shrugs*

oh well, it's pretty good stuff.

*HDS shrugs and then the chalice disapears. HDS's body shimmers and then his apearence is different. In stead of hair that is chin length it is now down to the small of his back, and there is a big beard too, all of it still black. about the same height and alittle thinner.*

will Sirius Black do?

*Still leaning on the glaive Aeglos*

If it is, I will fight with Aeglos, Narcil, the Twins, and 2 sawed off broomsticks that have been enchanted to not break.


The Dojo

Post 175

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus swings open his cloak to unveil his weapons.*

I'll use my khukuri's, Glamdring, couple of elvish daggers, maybe the sword of the witch king, and depending on if i got my fragments forged yet that Myst gave me for christmas, then ill use Narsil every once and a while smiley - smiley


The Dojo

Post 176

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Okay, I'm thinking some ground rules might be in order. I did them in outline form. Have fun figuring them out. smiley - smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Two weapons apeice, or none at all. (Any more than that and it gets a bit confusing, sorry boys.) If you have dual daggers or swords (or in HDS's case broomsticks,) they count as one weapon of the two that you are using.(They're mean to be used together and I can accept that.)

a) No breaking other people's weapons. If you wish to disarm them temporarily by kicking it away from them that's cool, but no aiming to kill, as it were.

b) If a person is effectively disarmed, they must keep that weapon completely out of play for three posts. (Makes things more interesting.)

2) No use of "limit-break" type magic attacks. (You know the kind: summoning a giant meteor down to slaythe inhabitance of the entirety of Tokyo. In my experience they are for wusses who don't know how to fight for themselves. No offence, but its true.) Here is a visual aid of what not to do. http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/ff7.htm

a) If magic is used, keep it simple, as in small attacks (Think level one Chrono Cross-type magic spells.)

b) No healing. At all. (I'll smack you, I swear.)


3) The rules of continuity //must be followed//. Meaning that if I wanted to perform an action on someone, I would discribe it (the action), make sure the name of the person I was intending to attack was included, and wait for that person to say wether or not they have been hit. The entire thing would look something like this:

Jade: *aims a snap-kick at Mystrunner's left shoulder*

And then I would wait for Myst to decide wether or not if he was hit. See? It's very effective, and maked for longer battles. Yay...! smiley - ok (There are many ways to go about it, you can use whichever words you like, blah. They don't all have to look exactly like that post, but I'm almost certain that you knew that, so yeah.)

4) ///No leet speak///. Meaning no using numbers as a substitute for letters or words ("3" in exchange for "E" or "4" in exchange for the word "for."), or single letters as a substitute for entire words (such as "u" for you, etc.). I swear by numenor I will make you pay. (And no, I am /not/ joking, so please don't test me.)

5) Break any of these sunsequent rules, and your entire post will be ignored. Completely. And I will mroe than likely chastise you in a fairly Prof. Mogonogal-eque manner via . SO DON'T BREAK THE RULES! ...You'll get detention... or something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly, no, I don't hate you kids, I was just miffed about the way the battle was going. So we can start over now. Whee. Here's some sacrificial smiley - cupcakes in appology of my being a completele and utter smiley - bleep, right? Right.

-Jadiesmiley - elf


The Dojo

Post 177

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner, caught totally unaware of the kick, spins across the room, and lands in a sore heap.*

Owwww...


The Dojo

Post 178

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I liked the FF7 Movie with Weebl and Bob smiley - smiley


The Dojo

Post 179

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

that visual aid was realy funny smiley - biggrin

In that case I will get rid of Aeglos, Narcil, and keep the Twins and the Nev-ur-break sawed off broomsticks.

*A small wormhole appears next to HDS, he takes Aeglos, kisses it lovingly and tosses it through, the same process is repeated with Narcil.*

I'm going to where these robes and a breastplate and matching for-arm gaurds.

*The aformentioned peices of armor materialize through the wormhole and lay on the ground. HDS picks them up and puts them on.*

holy poo! Myst are you alright?

*HDS walks over and atempts to help Myst up.*


The Dojo

Post 180

Mystrunner

*Waves off the support*

Thanks, but I've got it.

*Rubs jaw.*

As quick as ever, Jade!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more