A Conversation for Beach House

The Dojo

Post 181

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*His Divine Shadow walks back towards Craxus and turns and faces Myst and Jade*

so, what would the limit be for Diablo II style magical attacks? under level 30?


The Dojo

Post 182

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

here is a site that some or all of you might like, if you didn't know about it before-hand http://www.barrowdowns.com/middleearthname.asp? enjoy smiley - smiley


The Dojo

Post 183

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus shows Jade and Myst his weapons. Craxus then takes the weapons and puts the 2 khukuri's in his waist sheath. Craxus then takes Glamdring and puts it in his back sheath.*


The Dojo

Post 184

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS pulls out the Twins and leaves the Nev-ur-breaks in their back sheaths> HDS examines the blades and ensures that they are sparkling clean, they are.*

You go first

*HDS is looking intently at Jade and Myst.*


The Dojo

Post 185

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)



I've got my twin elvish blades (think Legolas's daggers, but slightly longer and with a decidedly feminine touch, *english accent* 'cause I'm a gel like that. And then my bow. I know nothing about Diablo. Just don't do anything like in that vosual that you liked so much or I'll smiley - bleepin' kick you like I did Myst. smiley - ok

...The word of the day: "Flourish." Use it in your post, Prove that you are indeed inteligent kids with senses of humour.

Jade: Ooooh, Myst, you just gotta learn how to dodge, baby. smiley - winkeye *she whips out her daggers with a fourish and feigns jumping at him, but then flicks them back into their sheaths on her back and grins. She snaps her fingers and suddenly is dressed in a short red tartan skirt, short sleeve button down shirt (with three metalic stars on the breast pocket,), a red tartan tie to match the skirt, and a black pinstripe dress-jackes that goes to her waist (so that the full effect of the skirt is not lost.) She is wearing black and white striped socks that go slightly over her knees, and her customay boots (which look somewhat like they were peiced together from scrap leather, and then riveted together with tiny little copper rivety things.). Her hair is clipped up in a half french twish, meaning that yes, it is twisted up so that it is out of her face (with the exception of her long magenta bangs hanging down, rather like that Quistis Treppe gel from FFVIII,) and then spikes slightly out at the top, (rather like that Rikku gel from FFX.). She still has her elvish bow, quiver of arrows, and elvish blades on her back.*

*The overall effect is one of a girl who has just stepped out of a better class on anime, (you know the type: where the girl is the smiley - bleepkicker, and se only kicks smiley - bleep with really old archaic weaponry, and whenever she kicks people manages to not flash everyone and anyone, reguardless of the act that yes, her skirt is fairly short.)*

Jade: Oooohhh, ditch the armour, kid. This is a /fun/ battle. And I promise not to bloody you /too/ badly. smiley - winkeye

*She flicks out her blades and spins them about in her hands with a flourish*


The Dojo

Post 186

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Right then, no armor, but dress with flare! and "Flourish."! and so I will.

*HDS raised his arms and his body flashed blue, then green, then bright orange and his black cloak and robes and breast plate were gone. In their place is, in order from closest to body out; maroon longsleeve shirt and blue baggy pants with gold and silver embroidery, then over that a gold vest that extended down to mid thigh splitting at about the waist so as to permit movement of the legs, over that is an armless trench coatish garment of deep blue and more gold embroidery, held to his waist by a leather and silver belt (which holds the scabbards for the Twins and the Nev-ur-break sawed off broomsticks) and a blue sash with silver embroidery. Over all of this was worn a blue backed cape that was gold on the inside with yet more gold embroidery on the blue side. Over his fore arms were gilded leather fore arm gaurds and his boots were knee high leather.*

all of this is designed to look like a combination of the concept art for Gil-Galad and Elrond's battle garb for the Second Age sequinces in the beginning of Fellowship (however the concept art and the movie garb are very different and the concept art is much more involved and much better looking smiley - smiley )

*HDS's face has changed as well, he has brown hair, going down to the small of his back and is held away from his face by some braids and mosly by his ornate (but thoroughly ill suited for use as a peice of armor and thus is not armor) gold and silver circlet. His eyes are deep blue, with high cheek bones and a small smile, skin fare and ears, slightly pointy (as this is the form of Gil-Galad, last High King of the Noldor)*

Well, I'm ready, hope this form has enough "Flourish."


The Dojo

Post 187

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*His Divine Shadow now unsheathes the Twins from behind him spins them around acouple of times before he stops, they are held before him, parralel to each other.*

You start.


The Dojo

Post 188

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus thinks for a moment.*

Hmmm... do i want strength behind my blade or speed?

*Craxus unsheaths Glamdring and begins to twirl it around like a pro.*

I guess ill start with strength.


The Dojo

Post 189

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Or I guess I could start this, as no one else seems to want to, we have been standing here for 2 days after all.

*His Divine Shadow takes one big step towards Mystrunner and swings a hilt clenching fist at the his jaw, while carefully gaurding his gut and chest with the other scimitar.*


The Dojo

Post 190

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner drops down on one leg, letting the blow fly overhead, and spins, lashing a leg out at HDS's ankles.*


The Dojo

Post 191

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus points his blade in a pointy postition then runs at Myst aiming the tip at his throat. (Like in two towers when Aragorn yelled CHARGE! God i love that movie!)*


The Dojo

Post 192

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS fals hard on his back, then rolls to one side and up into a genuflecting position and from there to his feet. The Twins still firmly in his grasp.*


The Dojo

Post 193

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Me too, I've seen it 8 times, saw Fellowship 7 times, before the DVD that is.


The Dojo

Post 194

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner, trapped by the charge, springs from his crouched position into the air, and backflips over Craxus, planting both feet firmly in the small of his back, and flipping back again.*


The Dojo

Post 195

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*His Divine Shadow sheaths the twins, whips out one of the Nev-ur-break sawed off broomsticks and plants one end of it on the ground like a cain, both hands on the other end. His Shadow's expression is grim.*

I will not continue unless I am attacked, I will not just gang up on Mystrunnner and double team him until his defense fails, it is less honorable than I would prefer.

*His Shadow turns to Jade slightly.*

Will you not help your friend?


The Dojo

Post 196

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*Jade has been watching this entire "manly" show with inteterest, seeing that yes, without her help, Myst can, indeed, get along just fine. Dually she figuresa that hey, she's not doing any high kicks in this mini-skirt until she absolutely has to. However, with HDS's newly found ineterst in her actually being involved in this little battle royale (as it were,) she decides to have some fun. Finally.*

*She leaves all of her weapons in their prospective sheaths (because she rather likes the feel of crunched bones under her own fists and/or feet,) and walks slowly to HDS*

He dosen't seem to need my help at the moment, even with you two on him at once. *She grins somewhat sardonically at his sawed off broomsticks*

Is this a wizarding affair then? Ooooh how exciting.

*She quite calmly jumps directly upward, (think about three and a half feet off the ground,) keeping her right foot pointed toward the floor, and bringing her left foot up in a very fast (and decidedly balletic fashion) sideways arc in the general direction of HDS's head. She then brings her right foot up to the level of his thigh and kicks toward it.*

Yes, this can be done. I've done it myself, actually. If you're familliar with tae kwon do it's a bit of a butterfly kick, in that you jump up and kick high with one leg, and then before you hit the ground you kick out slightly lower with the other. And Jadie here can kick /very/ high. ...Higher, even, than the blackbelt guy from Argentina. Heeee.

I think I have you all beat (seeing the Fellowship) at a full 36 times in the theatre. My sister and I were both absolutely obsessed with the film, and on a few occasions even went to see it twice in one day. ...And I seem to believe seeing it /three/ times in one day. (my local theatre kept it out until after the release of Episode II, you see.) I've only watched the DVD of it about twice through the whole way (when we got the extenbded version the whole family watched it once, and then the next day Sean and I (she's my sis) watched it with the cast commentary [which if you haven't yet done, you ought to, because they say some very funny things about playing Elijah Wood false, and lembas.].) So, in short, BOOYA GRANDMA! *takes the "I'm the biggest geek" crown from off HDS's head and places it on her own, where it becomes a shiny elvish tiara (much like Galadriel's) and shines and sparkles merrily*


The Dojo

Post 197

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

smiley - sadface oh, I'v not got my geek crown any more, I'll just keep it being my son's crown then *Gil-Galad's shiney gold and silver circlet appears once again on his head.* By the way, do you have the concept art book for Fellowship? that way you can visualize, partially, the clothes I'm wearing now. It's a really great book with some very interesting pictures in, if you don't have it that is, if you do you wouldn't need me to tell you how pretty and shiney the pictures in it are, but now I'v gone off on a rant and I'm very sorry for that. smiley - ermUssually only happens when I'm talking.

incidently, it is only 1 Nev-ur-break that I am using now, and in my real life, I and some friends of mine (who have been through fencing lessons and martial arts of some form or another) will duel each other with sawed off broomsticks, mine are almost always covered in their entirty with black electric tape. So, I prefer combat with those to sparring with hands smiley - smiley

*His Divine Shadow brings the Nev-ur-break up to block the blow to his head, rapping Jade feircly on the ankle to do it, accepting the blow to his thigh and falling to his knee with the force of it*

I'm not going to use magic or the Force unless it is nessesary.

read much or any Harry Potter?


The Dojo

Post 198

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I'll only use magic when i feel its the right time trust me you will notice how powerful i can be. HDS has seen first hand of what i can do.

*Craxus does a back sidewinder kick towards Myst.*


The Dojo

Post 199

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner is already ducking under Craxus's leg, and shoving it upwards.*


The Dojo

Post 200

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus does a flip to get out of Myst's reach. Craxus realizes that this cant be faught with strength. Craxus sheaths Glamdring and unsheaths his two khukuri's.*

Time to have some fun....

*Craxus in a blurry motion begins to swing and swipe at Myst.*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more