A Conversation for Beach House

The Dojo

Post 121

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus catchs the energy ball and surpresses it into his fist and absorbs it.*


The Dojo

Post 122

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Craxus, you know that I only use my powers to harm, not heal /ooc>

*HDS still on the ceiling, sheaths the Twins and summons the Mace of Melkor to his had. naturally, it shoots forth from his right hand and becomes a re-assuring weight in his hand. HDS drops from the ceiling, admiring the now very large Dojo. HDS lands behind Myst and smacks him squarely on the mid spine with the Mace. HDS then leaps back to the ceiling. HDS likes standing on ceilings*


The Dojo

Post 123

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus summons the Runeblade. From the sky a fissure opens up and out comes a sword twirling through mid air and smashs into the ground. Craxus walks over and picks it up out of the ground.*


The Dojo

Post 124

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Oh honestly.

Look at all this flashiness...! I've never known people to be so flashy with their smiley - bleepkicking.

*Jade flicks out her whip and ensnares the mace in HDS's right hand. The whip gains purchase, and Jade tugs the whip toward her. She deftly catches the mace and twirls it in her hand experimentaly*

Hmm. Interesting. But a bit too heavy for my taste.

*She throws it at the nearest wall, and it tears a hole through to the outsiude, burrying itself in the dirt.*

*Kay, it should be fairly safe to say that that mace is now untouchable, at least until the battle is over. So let it be.


The Dojo

Post 125

Mystrunner

*Laughs, and sweeps out his katanas.*

Fine. Blade on blade, then.


The Dojo

Post 126

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

That's the way I like it.

*Jade winks at Myst*


The Dojo

Post 127

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus rushs toward Mystrunner with his Runeblade swinging. Clash and Clang as the blades contact each other. Sparks fly from each swing that hits the others weapons.*


The Dojo

Post 128

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS walks accross the ceiling, whilst summoning Aldur's Rythmm to his left hand. The morning star appears in his hand right as he is over Jade. He hits her between the shoulders with it*

I do not apprecieate my Mace being stolen from me.

*Aldur's Rythmm melted back into his palm and he pulled the Twins forth from their sheaths on his back. He began hacking and slashing at Jade with them.*


The Dojo

Post 129

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*blood streaming from her face and arms, she forgets her pain and calmly grabs out toward HDS's head, gaining purchase on his left ear. She tugs him inward, hard, and then pushes him bodily to the nearest wall, where, I would imagine, he would fall down in a crumpled heap after smashing down a large chunk of it (where "it" is the wall).*

*She dusts off her hands, ignoring the blood that is seeping into her jade-green eyes.*

And I do not appreciate being hacked at in cuch an infintile manner. Yes, I deprived you of your toy, but you should do your best in getting over it.

*She jumps at him, aiming a kick at his midsection.*


The Dojo

Post 130

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus catchs Jade's kick, and picks her up and throws her.*

You know you can't have all the fun.


The Dojo

Post 131

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS gets up*

Jade, I am wearing a helmet, it covers all of my head, to grab my ears would require removing my helmet, which no one wants to happen, trust me smiley - evilgrin

*HDS sends a telepathic thanks to Craxus. HDS picks up his scimitars and slashes them at Mystrunner.*


The Dojo

Post 132

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner raises a heron-mark katana to ward off the blow without even looking. The scimitars connect with a noise like silk hitting a fan, and continue moving, cut cleanly in two pieces.*

Power-wrought, my friend. Nothing has ever broken one before.


The Dojo

Post 133

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Trust me you can't break my Khukuri's.

*Craxus rushs over and swipe's his khukuri's at Mystrunner.*


The Dojo

Post 134

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Myst, shall ask Aule to forge you some new Katanas? it would be my pleasure to work metal for you.

*HDS began to twirl the Twins to form an overlapping moving shield. He walks steadily towards Jade.*


The Dojo

Post 135

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Yeah, come at me with a shield, why don't you...? Cheater...

*Jade snaps her fingers and the twins are transported into her Dining room, where they lean against the wall.*

Jade stands waiting for HDS, inspecting her fingernails and tapping her left foot impatiently.


The Dojo

Post 136

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Trained with the Force Monks have we?

*HDS extended his hands and the Twins shimmered and re-apeared in his palms. HDS then, himself shimmered and re-apeared just in front of Jade. HDS bashed her skull with the ball on the hilt of the Scimitar in his right hand and then jumped up and landed on the ceiling again, and walked away from everyone.*


The Dojo

Post 137

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Nicely done HDS.

*Craxus gives a little salute to HDS from his performance.*


The Dojo

Post 138

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS turns and faces the assembly and sends a telepathic thanks to Craxus. then he sends a Force wall at Myst and Jade to batter them into a nearby wall*


The Dojo

Post 139

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*...but unfortunately Jadie putsup her lovely blue force shield and her and Myst are not thrown against a wall.*

Booya, grandma. If you want to fight dirty get ready for a knee to your proverbial online groin. I can't /believe/ Myst didn't warn you about crossing me, HDS.

*A trickle of blood streams from Jade's lip. She wipes it away with the back of her hand and launches herself at HDS, punching him first in the stomach, then spinning in midair and landing a perfectly timed back spin kick at his jaw.*

*She jumps back, ready and waiting for him to attack again.*

No, I never trained with monks. But I did take a few creative writing classes. smiley - winkeye


The Dojo

Post 140

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Trust me you don't want to get HDS angry he and I just finished our little duel. It ended up that we both died. I over exceeded my power limit and well self destructed on purpose creating a 2500 sq/mile dmg radius.

*Craxus chants something in elvish and his khukuri's begin to glow bluish.*


Key: Complain about this post

The Dojo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more