That's right, I said Garlic Festival! Why? Well, this just might explain it1... And despite all my protests over the last few months, I've ended up responsible for organizing it after all... I'd even found someone to delegate to! But unfortunately, peter the girl has had RL pounce upon her...
Please sign up here...
So far, we have...
- vogonpoet--reading his dream map from below
- U186807--Not ready to even remotely begin considering it seriously
- U207009--so far, of everyone I've met here, she lives the nearest to me!
Unless something unforeseen2 happens, these folks will be there
- Amy Pawloski--Obviously interested, or I wouldn't have done the page... Except now that I'm preggie with a due date of July 20, I just don't know...
- U1869073--same contigency as for me...
- U192271--He'll be at the Festival anyway, but still...
- U217092--signed up the day (s)he joined h2g2
- U185287--coming with LunaMoth
- sea--not just interested, but finds it 'eeeeeeeenteresting...'
- U215164 and U225763
- peter the girl--Maybe her own words would be best...
- njan and Nyssa
- Batty--In an offsite conversation, Batty said, 'The thing is there is also supposed to be a meetup in DC next year, both NE and SE US so that may be the one I go to... again it's all
in the timing... of course yours has GARLIC!!! '
These folks really wanna go, but can't...
- U96736--Knows how he would be coming, if he could...
- Thog--Xilagedhajjarah Nut
- U217918--Well, maybe if a functioning transporter were developed by then (Otherwise known as GTBacchus and a girl called Ben)
- Dragonfly--Started her own thread...
- Id--going to begin lobbying parents, but may get to go to Japan instead
- U152404--with conditions
- HappyDude--He insisted that I do this, and after protesting for months, I did...
Some info would be nice...
The site's been updated! Gilroy Garlic Festival
OK, so where can we stay?
Neugen has very kindly offered to let the meet attendees camp on her 2.5 acres in the beautiful redwoods of Carmel, California, 45 minutes from Gilroy For her address and phone number, email me4 at [email protected]5.
OK, for now, email Neugan instead, as I could be going temporarily offline any time now... [email protected]
So when, exactly?
Since the only people that have responded to my pleas of 'C'mon folks, I don't want to make a unilateral decision here, since I don't even know if I can be there!' agreed with my suggestion, we'll be at the Festival July 26. Neugan says anytime before then is fine with her, as far as when folks show up at her place.