Gilroy Garlic Festival Meet

10 Conversations

Garlic

That's right, I said Garlic Festival! Why? Well, this just might explain it1... And despite all my protests over the last few months, I've ended up responsible for organizing it after all... I'd even found someone to delegate to! But unfortunately, peter the girl has had RL pounce upon her...

Anyone interested?

Please sign up here...

So far, we have...

  • vogonpoet--reading his dream map from below
  • U186807--Not ready to even remotely begin considering it seriously
  • U207009--so far, of everyone I've met here, she lives the nearest to me!

Unless something unforeseen2 happens, these folks will be there

Firm maybes

Maybes

  • U139456
  • Batty--In an offsite conversation, Batty said, 'The thing is there is also supposed to be a meetup in DC next year, both NE and SE US so that may be the one I go to... again it's all
    in the timing... of course yours has GARLIC!!! smiley - bigeyes'
  • U55674
  • U93295

These folks really wanna go, but can't...

Some info would be nice...

The site's been updated! Gilroy Garlic Festival

OK, so where can we stay?

Neugen has very kindly offered to let the meet attendees camp on her 2.5 acres in the beautiful redwoods of Carmel, California, 45 minutes from Gilroy smiley - wow For her address and phone number, email me4 at [email protected]5.

OK, for now, email Neugan instead, as I could be going temporarily offline any time now... [email protected]

So when, exactly?

Since the only people that have responded to my pleas of 'C'mon folks, I don't want to make a unilateral decision here, since I don't even know if I can be there!' agreed with my suggestion, we'll be at the Festival July 26. Neugan says anytime before then is fine with her, as far as when folks show up at her place.

1As could the fact that it was Happy's idea, if you've not checked the link yetsmiley - winkeye2Or in one case, foreseen except for the timing...3About time I added him...4Since my email's been a bit more reliable5You might want to email ASAP, as PaperBaby could come any time, and Tom won't be checking my email while I'm in the hospital...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A813061

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more