A Conversation for Gilroy Garlic Festival Meet

Mini pre-meet?

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Marv has pointed out that he'll have to drive through Sacramento to get to Gilroy, and that likely njan and Nyssa will have to, too *tries to picture map, but assumes he's right* And he suggested caravanning. I suggested he start a thread, but he's not had a chance to, so I have. What all do we need to coordinate? And, if I'm in the hospital and can't go to the meet, would the caravanners be interested in stopping by the hospital?


Mini pre-meet?

Post 2

marvthegrate LtG KEA

This caravaner would love to visit the Paper lady int eh flsh as well as the paperbaby.

I would assume that time, date to meet wouyld need to be determined as well as things to do see etc.


Mini pre-meet?

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, yeah... Since we've not even got a consensus yet on when to meet at Neugen's... I do know though that I won't be feeling up to rooming anyone overnight if PaperBaby's been born, and don't want to worry about tripping over folks on the way to the door in the middle of the night if PB decides to make a grand entrance right thensmiley - winkeye I suppose I could scout around for a cheap room... Or else we could meet in the early afternoon, and be at Neugen's by late afternoon/early evening. And we'd need to figure out where to meet...

Probably if I knew which highway people were entering Sacto from, I could try to find something easy to find... Not downtown, no parking. Oh, I know! Meet for lunch somewhere! We know this great Chinese place...


Mini pre-meet?

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Hm... No one's posted here, either... And njan and Nyssa are a bit hard to get ahold of, lately... But unless my geography's totally off, it'd be us 6 only anyway... (we 3 Pawloskis, njan, Nyssa, and Marv) The Ns have both my numbers already... Marv, would you rather I email you my number, or catch you on MSN?


Mini pre-meet?

Post 5

marvthegrate LtG KEA

However you like to contact me... The email addresses that I use are marwhite cisco com and marvthegrate attbi com. Both are checked regularly.


Mini pre-meet?

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - ok

*decides to email, as being the more permanent media...*


Key: Complain about this post