A Conversation for The Ruined Indian Village

The Cave System

Post 261

Reverend Lovejello (a.k.a. John Wesley Hardjello)

How many posses has I seen? Why, I's seen plenty. There wuz this one time I...
smiley - cross
Why's yer askin, anyways? Can't a parson preach to a posse? Huh?

*Shakes his bible at Lil, several pages fall out*

If yer's not careful, I ain't gonna help yer get yer friend back. An' I stand corrected - those hounds sure are doin' a number on those jellos, 'specially those little pig ones. I think I's gonna go in the other room - I kin't watch this.

*Crawls through the hole*


The Cave System

Post 262

Carmel Bunny, spokes stuffie for cute things everywhere

*a rather woosey Carmelsmiley - bunny turns to the rest of the posse (she has her back to the dogs and their "work.")*

Do excuse me, but I can't help noticing that Mister Reverend Lovestoyell keeps saying that he will help us get our friend back. We have BeeBee, we have Miss Lil, so I'm a teensy bit confused. Now I hate to be a bother, truly I do, but I was hoping someone could tell me just who it is the Reverend means to help us rescue? And why is everyone so pointedly looking the other way?

*she turns and looks*

Oh, dear. *faints*


The Cave System

Post 263

Munchkin

*gratefully accepts the ice pack. Doesn't look at the carnage.*


The Cave System

Post 264

Sol

*blanches in horror at the... goings on down the tunnel, and quickly scrambles up into the cell*


The Cave System

Post 265

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Ugh, those dogs are going to need baths. I think that's enough. Zeppo! Come!
smiley - dog

I think I smell tea...

/* Follows the others. */


The Cave System

Post 266

Titania (gone for lunch)

*waves lavender smelling salt under Carmel smiley - bunny's nose*

Carmel dear - do you need help with the wagon and - *tries not to let her feelings show* the pugs?


The Cave System

Post 267

Munchkin

*Munchkin gets up and hobbles in the direction of the tea, the ice pack dribbling into his sock and using his rifle as a stick.*


The Cave System

Post 268

Titania (gone for lunch)


Wow - that's the first time I've seen an ice pack using a rifle as a stick!smiley - sillysmiley - winkeye


The Cave System

Post 269

Munchkin

Damn my grammer! She spends far too much time watching day time TV and not enough keeping me from making a fool of myself smiley - winkeye


The Cave System

Post 270

Witty Moniker

*Swallows hard and approaches the dogs. She speaks to them in soothing tones.*

Okay, okay... that's enough. Look, there's really nothing left at all. Come on, time to move on.

*She gets behind the dogs and shepards them as best she can towards the posse.*


The Cave System

Post 271

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*reaches down and picks up the pages that have fallen out of the bible and glances at them then does a double take*

*reads aloud* "This is to certify that I do hereby appoint Dr. Elijah Lovejello to be Pope. In exchange, Pope Lovejello will perform certain tasks, descriptions appended.

Signed, W. Celery, Secular Head, Church of the One True Celery."

*looks up, intending to say something, when her eye falls upon the remains of the webjellos*

Wow, look at that! You lot have been offing jellos all this time? I ~am~ jealous!


The Cave System

Post 272

Titania (gone for lunch)

*picks up Carmel smiley - bunny and follows the rest of the posse to:*
<./>F91200?thread=198231&latest=1</.>


The Cave System

Post 273

Witty Moniker

*Picks up the wagon and urges the pugs to follow the posse.*


The Cave System

Post 274

Swoosh - maker of puddings, keeper of dribbly pets, known for disappearing frequently

*looks around and realises shes lost her way and bumped into some very odd people. offers cakes to all and then scratches head and disappears before their eyes*


Key: Complain about this post