A Conversation for Fort 214: "The Fleapit"

On the Walls

Post 101

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Go Red! Go Red!


On the Walls

Post 102

NexusSeven

Go Red! Go Red!

*shakes pom-poms*

smiley - blush Excusez-moi; Fleagionnaire standard issue underwear, it is not so comfortable on ze pom-poms. smiley - winkeye


On the Walls

Post 103

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*maintains intense focus on Sultana's every movement. Starts to slowly circle keeping his distance*

Hmmmm a Heron-mark blade QQ. A superbe piece of craftmanship ... perfecte balance, light, strong, supple and keeps an incredibly sharpe edge. Mai I aske where did you acquire ze sword - zere av been rumours of a lost Kingdom around zees parts for years.

*suddenly flicks out a lightening quick lunge at the Sultana*


On the Walls

Post 104

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Family heirloom. It saw action in the marmite wars. I keep it in good condition, and replaced the right-handed hand-guard with a left-handed one to suit my fighting style.


On the Walls

Post 105

Apollo

*with Saturn Girl in front, squeezes in the rear entrance* smiley - winkeye

*hears the clashing of swords, and prays that his identity hasn't yet been discovered by the cats*


On the Walls

Post 106

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Oh, I say, a Robert Jordan fansmiley - winkeye

*neatly sidesteps his lunge, knocking his blade to one side, then making a slash at his head*

What are you- half man, half dragon?


On the Walls

Post 107

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*blocks the Sultana's slash and gets nose to nose with her*

Non ! Wiz zis accent ridiculouse I can only be one zing - half frog smiley - winkeye

Ow do you like ze garlic breath by ze way ?


On the Walls

Post 108

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*hearing the clanging of swords, grabs her companion by the arm, unintentionally undoing part of his disguise, but being in such a rush, not looking back to be able to see what it reviels...*

Come on, we can't let anyone see us... Any idea where the weapon's supply room would be, mainly the explosive type?


On the Walls

Post 109

Apollo

*tries to grab his wig, but it is soon trampled to bits*

smiley - yikes

Uhhhhh... yes yes... right zis vay! Tvords zose arches over zere!
*grabs a nearby blanket and wraps it turban-style around his head... very loosely*


On the Walls

Post 110

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Not so fast, you two. You'll have to get through me first.
*exotic fighting stance*


On the Walls

Post 111

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*Lieutenant 'Eavyonehonehonehon appears bearing a decanter of port*


On the Walls

Post 112

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Just the ticket.
*Takes a swig.. err.. smiley - stiffdrink probably does it best*
Bring it on, kitties!


On the Walls

Post 113

Apollo

*shuffles up next to QQ...whispers..*

Zit is okay, comrade! Zit is I...Zapollo!! I am undercoover, zisguised as ze Cat smiley - winkeye You need not vorry about zis kitty here, I vill take plenty good care ov her...

Now, jus pretend zat I 'ave overcoom you in a vight, and ve vill move on smiley - winkeye


On the Walls

Post 114

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*wonders where her companion's turban came from, knowing it certainly wasn't there before, and that it most certainly isn't done right*


On the Walls

Post 115

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*SM's face is fixed, though the very observant may notice a slight hint of water in her eyes as she avoids the garlic*

I think it suits you perfectly, sirsmiley - winkeye

*pushes him away with her sabre hilt, taking up her fighting stance and flourishing her sword as he stumbles backwards*


On the Walls

Post 116

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*is pushed back with such force that he retreats several paces and falls to one knee. Reaches down and picks up a handful of fine sand *

Zo, ze Garlic breath does not worry you eh Sultana.

*Returns to the fight flinging the sand in the Sultana's eyes and engaging her in a series of lightning blows to wear down her defence*


On the Walls

Post 117

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghostsmiley - whistle *throwssmiley - popcorn*


On the Walls

Post 118

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*the thrown popcorn gets caught in an swirl of the desert wind and inadvertently hits Red in the eye blinding him as much as the Sultana. Both are now flailing around desperately trying to see properly*

Arrgghhh *flail* .... I know zat you're around ere somewhere Zultana. Aidez moi mon Colonel am I chaud or froid ? *flails to the left*


On the Walls

Post 119

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Aha! smiley - winkeye Very well. Ahem.
Oh! I am undone! Defeated! etc. etc.

Get going, then. smiley - winkeye


On the Walls

Post 120

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.


smiley - laugh That's reeeeal convincing.;
"First he flails to the left,
Then he flails to the right;
Bravely, he flails on,
Never give up the fight!!!"


Key: Complain about this post