A Conversation for The Battle of the Gods

The Plains of Asgard

Post 101

Apollo

Did you just say "lose" UH?? You haven't conceded victory yet have you? This was just starting to get good!!


The Plains of Asgard

Post 102

The White Tiger - Avatar to the Tiger God

What, no victory kiss for me Saturn? smiley - sadface


The Plains of Asgard

Post 103

Uncle Heavy [sic]

evidently, you aint won yet, boyo

*shoots a beam of 100% concentrate pure kosher phantastic UH patent god energy at the w hit tiger*


The Plains of Asgard

Post 104

The White Tiger - Avatar to the Tiger God

"What the ?!?! Damn, he's *still* alive. Where's Zena when you need her. Just can't kill a god like you used to...."

The White Tiger takes UH's energy blast with the full force.

"EEEP!"

The smell of burning flesh and fur is horrific. The White Tiger is slammed to the ground by the force of the beam. Stunned from the shear force of the attack, he lays there unmoving. As he soon comes to his senses, the White Tiger is obviously pissed.

"RRAAAWWWRRR!!! I will have my victory kiss from Saturn!!"

The White Tiger morphs back into his more human-like form, standing once again on 2 feet. With the transformation, his skin and fur have healed and returned to normal, not showing any signs of damage. His clothing has also changed. The White Tiger now wears what appears to be a suit of armor made from some unknown alloy. It is lightweight and curves to fit his body seamlessly. It is a deep blue color and glistens in the light.

"Now you will feel the force of my power little man."

The White Tiger slides his right foot back a step and take a fighting stance with knees elbows bent. The ground around him begins to shake and crack. A green glow once again appears around him with every black stripe on his body pulsing with a brighter green glow of power. The air crackles with the discharge of energies flowing around the White Tiger. The look on his face is a that of determination. However the is no outward sign of physical stress or strain as the amount of energies gathering about him increase.

Then with no warning, he throws his arms back behind him and swings them back in front fully extended. The energy around the White Tiger flows with the movement and leaves his body in the direction thrown, straight at UH. An intense beam of green-lit energy envelopes UH completely. The searing heat & raditation from the energy blast rip appart UH's body like a gerbil in a microwave.

The blackened mass that was once recognizable as UH collapses to the ground. A cricket cries. With UH out of commission, the White Tiger immediately procedes to dig a massive hole in the ground, a kilometer square, a kilometer deep. He kicks UH's smoldering remains into the pit. His body impacts the bottom with a resounding thud. Smiling, the White Tiger covers the pit and seals it with cement.

He walks back to the rock with the mp3 player and waits. Satisfied for the moment, he changes the song to play "We are the Champions" from Queen. "We are the champions, my friend. And we'll keep on fighting till the end..." I love Queen

The White Tiger has spoken. Meow!
=^_^=







The Plains of Asgard

Post 105

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*disembodied voice*
*grumpily*
OK. we'll call it a draw.


The Plains of Asgard

Post 106

The White Tiger - Avatar to the Tiger God

A draw it shall be.
BTW, I know the last attack was not completely original, but it was fun writing it. smiley - smiley

*Shakes UH's hand* Golly good show.

Hey, does that mean we both get a victory kiss from Saturn? hehe


The Plains of Asgard

Post 107

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

Did I say I was going to be the prize for this little match of your's? I just had thought that UH was gettin' beat too bad, so I gave him a pitty kiss.


The Plains of Asgard

Post 108

The Rogue aka Phoniex

does any body want to duel cos i feel really bored and pluis *flash* i have a lot of energy *flash and a fortress made of glowing orange logs appears*


The Plains of Asgard

Post 109

The Rogue aka Phoniex

step inside if you think you can handle it??


The Plains of Asgard

Post 110

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*decides to sit and wait to see if I'll get to watch a battle*


The Plains of Asgard

Post 111

The Rogue aka Phoniex

instead of being a spectator try being a player!


The Plains of Asgard

Post 112

Mystrunner - Six Dimensional Psionic Entity

Oy! She don't 'ave to if she doesn't feel like it.

*Wink wink, nudge nudge*


The Plains of Asgard

Post 113

Apollo

I've called a player before smiley - winkeye


The Plains of Asgard

Post 114

The Rogue aka Phoniex

*looks reprochfall and thoughtful* i would consider challenging you Apollo but im scared cos you seems a lot more powerful than little ole me smiley - cry


The Plains of Asgard

Post 115

Mystrunner - Six Dimensional Psionic Entity

I'll challange ANYONE!

BmwAhAhAhAAAAAaaaAAAaaa!



*A hand taps Mystrunner on the shoulder, and hands him a note. It reads: 'OOOoooEEEeeeOOOoooEEEeee'*

I have recieved the badly written note of the banshee. Crap.


The Plains of Asgard

Post 116

caper_plip

*Caper Plip appears in football training kitsmiley - football, looking a little flustered...*

Did someone say Apollo was *powerful*?!?smiley - huh When did *that* happen? I must have been away for far too long...smiley - whistle Well, I don't think I'll be battling at the moment so I'll just sit here and watch...


The Plains of Asgard

Post 117

Apollo

smiley - tongueout


The Plains of Asgard

Post 118

The Rogue aka Phoniex

nobody wants to duel me smiley - sadface *sinks on to the ground and collapses into a tree with orange leaves * a disombodied voice appears* nobody likes me everybody hates me i think i'll go and eat worms! (but worms are yukky unless there gummy worms)


The Plains of Asgard

Post 119

Apollo

*sings*
smiley - musicalnoteLong thing slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsie-bitsie fuzzy-wuzzy worms...

Down goes the first one, down goes the second, oh how they wiggle and squirm...

*realizes he is in public*
smiley - biggrin sorry, I'll stop now.


The Plains of Asgard

Post 120

Mystrunner - Six Dimensional Psionic Entity

AHEM...

I'LL... FIGHT... ANYONE!


Key: Complain about this post