A Conversation for The Beta RPG – A Massively Mini-Player Online Role-Playing Game

OffShoot: Season 2

Post 221

Anole

[Loiosh]: *Turning his attention to the other space dragon*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 222

Thorn

[Razor]: <<>>

*Shrug*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 223

Anole

[Loiosh]: *arching an eye ridge* <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 224

Thorn

[Razor]: *coughs*
<<>

"Oh, excuse me, privateering."

<>

*fetches a little box that has a prototype.*

"There is a small chamber in one of the storage areas. It has a chest looking container that is full of it."

}Gulp!{
"I hope the overlaying/overlapping didn't effect it too badly, or we may have a shapeshifting mess on our hands, again."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 225

Thorn

[Razor]: <<>>

*Does a shrug*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 226

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 227

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 228

Thorn

[Razor]: <<>>

...
<<>>

*He has a lump of it, jst a glob really, go and meld into a nice bit of an armguard and sets the device thingy on it.*
*With his mouth just a line almost really*
...
*gets out some other ones.
"Nifty bit of armor this stuff. It has sensors within the nanostuff that can tell output and input from pressure and things being exerted on them and against them, and use that to react by adjusting certain properties. Upshot of this is that as you get hit by something and if you block it with a piece using it, gets stronger. Well, unless it were to overwhelm the 'circuitry' and cause it to ... well, drip back into a ball I guess."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 229

Anole

[Anole]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 230

Thorn

[Razor Ecg]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 231

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 232

Thorn

[Razor]: *Clips his beam sword to his belt after deactivating it*
*smiles* "Basically."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 233

Anole

[Anole]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 234

Thorn

*Razor coughs a bit as if about to go }a-hem!{*

"You are looking at a space-pirate, you know that, right?"

*grumble*

"...the thrill of a 'sense of adventure', 'treasure hunting' those might be lighter ways of putting it perhaps then maybe."
*He laughs*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 235

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 236

Thorn

*Razor blinks his third eye.*
"Nice back-pedaling. Come on back to the main cargo hold area. There's something over there that I'd like to show you two."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 237

Anole

[Loiosh]: *follows Razor*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 238

Anole

[Anole]: <<>>
*follows Razor*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 239

Thorn

[Razor]: "Okay."

"This is the Mk. II set series robotic armor... the kit's finished being assembled and a set of custom mod.s have been done on it too. All finely tuned to be in peak performance of some of it's more specialized parts. A few different functions too."

<<>>

*Shrug*

*Puts down a big wrench on a nearby table while talking.*

The large-suit looms a bit behind him. The visor/windshield like eyes glinting a bit, but dully.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 240

Anole

[Loiosh] *glides off his hoverplatform and lands in front of Mk. II. He finds a low computer assess port and his left forepaw. Flexes it and a computer plug appears from the pointer claw.*
<<< I'm just going to check the software, I need to see how far things have improved since my time>>>
*plugs into the suit and a solf visable LED light turns when he loads in. The bulb is in a concealed spot, but the light is still visable.*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more