A Conversation for The Beta RPG – A Massively Mini-Player Online Role-Playing Game

OffShoot: Season 2

Post 161

Anole

[Loiosh]: *Loiosh responds to that statement with a rised eyebrow*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 162

Thorn

[Razor Ecg]: *Here he grins* "...By calling up a motorcycle. We can use it like a bridge... that wheel rotates slow enough that it might make an alright ramp. You ready?"


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 163

Anole

[Loiosh]: *giving him a piercing look*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 164

Thorn

[Razor]: "Can you get the system's registry to pull up file... hogv.2.exe? I'm gonna rev the engine, and right when it lunges its head for me,- I'm gonna use Tron's wedge shaped noggin to get off the ground... going to accelerate... and use the way the wheel is going through the other way to get some air. It's gonna be fast. You might wanna stick with me on the bike.. we are going to ram past it and through the portal. I['ve] seen it done on TV once."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 165

Thorn

[Razor]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 166

Anole

[Loiosh] <<>>
*Loiosh flies to a nearby data stream away from Tron, and locates and opens the file, causing the bike to appear Sharp*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 167

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 168

Thorn

: Wrong game, oops.
[Razor]: "Okay. Man, this is oldschool low-tech, but hey,- whatever works."
*Jumps on the back of the motorcycle and has the bike rev.*
This seems to draw Tron closer*

"I think the noise is making him curious. Okay, now's your chance. Get on!"
*Guns the motor... a gauge-bar fills on the screen, if you were watching this from amonitor, like someone was playing a computer game, even though there was "nobody" there.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 169

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>
*flaps over and lands on Razor's shoulder keeping a firm grasp*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 170

Thorn

[Razor]: <<>>
*Looks at the slow-eyed monster as it opens its mouth and kickstarts the motorcycle, adjusting the clutch as he goes*

"Hold tight."
* Up the back of the monster's head they go... onto it's back... it starts to try and stand upright... and as the angle changes, Razor has to accelerate more to keep them from falling off, where they are likely to get trampled or smashed.*

The wheel...


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 171

Anole

Rather lonely here with only us two, huh?</>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 172

Thorn

*The bike goes up in the air a bit quicker than he had expected, and Razor has to adjust the angle accordingly.*

They reach the other side of the portal more quickly than he had expected.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 173

Anole

[Loiosh]: *still holding Razor's shoulder*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 174

Thorn

"Okay, Now I need you to find a way to shut the entrance... unless you think it is too dumb to realize where it went and had got lost."
*hops off the bike... and it dematerializes.*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 175

Thorn

[Razor]: "Um no Loiosh, It wasn't. I did think this way would be a bit funner though."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 176

Anole

[Loiosh] *shakes head sadly then wings over to a data stream and eyes light up with computer language*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 177

Thorn

[Razor]: "Oh. Is this the central hub yet. Or prolly just another auxilary one?"

*Hopes that this isn't going to take ages as long as he fears it might.*

"At least it's a closed system, and we aren't wandering around in large unnavigated/explored chunks of the Sub-ethanet, yes? Could be worse/"


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 178

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 179

Thorn

[Razor]: "Yay... then I'm supposing It's the new one."
*Makes a grab for an improbability sphere*
Oh no...

smiley - rolleyes

Narrator: smiley - tongueincheek : Great thinking Razor, little did you know that the orb you grabbed (yes we shall partly dismiss because it is shiney), has caused a flux on the reality rifts. Now the shipsboard computer representation and the actual ships areas seem to be overlapped. Somehow merged.

[Razor Ecg]: "Um... at least now the solarans won't be able to load that er, attack-thingy... if the same thing has happened to them too..."
Eh-heh heh.
Oh... no.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 180

Thorn

[Razor]: "Doctor, where are you? This can't be good. All of a sudden the very way stuff is inside here has all gone funny."


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more