A Conversation for The Beta RPG – A Massively Mini-Player Online Role-Playing Game

OffShoot: Season 2

Post 141

Anole

S'ok</>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 142

Thorn

: ...Phew! ^_^; smiley - ta


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 143

Anole

Lets get on with the game</>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 144

Thorn

One down and one to go.
The airborn one gets knocked over onto its back.

It takes a moment or two to right itself, then sweeps around a bit slowly in a circle. Reloading, as it were.

The one Razor is fighting,- seems to be energy proof.

[Razor Ecg]: "Um... a little help!"


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 145

Anole

[Loiosh] <<>>
*twists around and gains hight then falcon dives the one Razor is fighting with claws ready to grasp it*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 146

Thorn

[Razor Ecg]: <<>>
*Flips over and cleaves the remaining quadrupedal one in two with a downward strike on the way down to the ground from his jump*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 147

Anole

[Loiosh]*dives into and latches on to the larger one's face. Stabs its opic units with glowing claws as it starts to erase it, face down*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 148

Thorn

[Razor]: "Loiosh, they're starting to specialize a bit. I didn't encounter any energy-proof ones up until now. Maybe we're getting closer."


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 149

Anole

[Anole]: Or, this is what I hope, random program mutations.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 150

Thorn

[Razor]: "Bad programming might be responsible for generating some of these bugs maybe. Oh look, a gated archway that appears to be lit. I wonder what all that's about."

Just ahead a ways.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 151

Anole

[Loiosh]: *eyes light up with computer langauge*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 152

Thorn

*Something large and angry looking jumps out from the archway.*
It then roars.


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 153

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 154

Thorn

[Razor]: <<>>
Off to the side there appears to be some sort of a raised part of the area. Very narrow.

*Razor makes a dive for behind it*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 155

Anole

[Loiosh] *easily flies to a high perch where it can see the creature well*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 156

Thorn

*The creatures looks left and right, roars again, and then lumbers several paces forward*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 157

Anole

[Loiosh]: *a horivontal plane of light emits from Loiosh's eyes and sweeps up and down the creature several times, scanning.
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 158

Thorn

[Razor Ecg]: "Hey Loiosh, look out!"
He says,.. running across to sweep him to the side.

*The cyber-creature slams a clubbed tail down at the spot where they had been standing.*


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 159

Anole

[Loiosh]: <<>>
*flies to a ledge quite above the creatures attack range to finish the processing*
<<>>


OffShoot: Season 2

Post 160

Thorn

[Razor]: "Okay. I am going to nickname it Tron. That wheel sticking out of its back reminds me of an imaginary motorcycle in an old-earth movie."


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more