The h2g2 Post 02.04.09

3 Conversations


Posted: 02nd April 2009


 

 


I'm Back!



Did you miss me?



Probably not, I'd imagine. The work of the Post Team over the last couple of issues has been fantastic, in fact, and the emails flying back and forth showed that no problem was insurmountable.



The way the Team ran things while I was away was wonderful, and it's really heartening for the future. Part of the reason for my trip abroad was to arrange our wedding, which we'll be having out in The Gambia in January next year. In fact, the next 12 months promises to be a very busy time for me, and it looks like the days of my being able to spend four nights a week on The Post may be coming to an end. I'm not going completely (they'll have to drag me away) but I do need to spend less time here.



It's with this in mind that we've decided to look at expanding the Team once again.



We're looking for an official Post Artist to take care of the graphics side of The Post. This will require a minimum time commitment of around an hour every issue to organise photos and cartoons, and you'll need to be competent in the use of Photoshop, GIMP or a similar program to do this. You'll also be responsible for creating new artwork for The Post for regular columnists and for special occasions; this part of the job would be more occasional, and you'd be able to do it whenever it suited you most.



If you're interested, or know anyone who might be, contact us at the usual address.



Enjoy this issue of The Post, and we'll see you in Easter week. Deadline for the next issue is Sunday 12th April.


Skankyrich


 

 
FICTION & POETRY

 

 

 

 
CARTOONS

 

 

 

 

 
REGULARS

 

 

 

 
FEATURES

 

 

 

 
h2g2 NEWS

 


 

 

 
The Post Box
Submissions Click Here
Editorial Feedback Click Here

  • The

    Post

    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A47075411

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more