A Conversation for The Kingdom of Balwyniti

A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 61

Inkwash

(lurks a little just to establish supremacy)


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 62

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

*ahem*.

The Royal Audiologist enters, typanometer at the ready, to check that eardrum pressure in this dark dank dungeon is still at a reasonably safe level for all concerned.

Good thing there isn't a Royal Optometrist yet. The light quality in here's enough to give anyone but a smiley - ghost eyestrain.......


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 63

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

OOoohh, look, a lurking competition! ;-D


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 64

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

The smiley - ghost sneaks up behind Ottox and yells "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then leaves a nice cup of tea here to help the new Sir Ottox of Lurksville (or was it Sir Ottox the Lurker, or Sir Ottox the Linking Lurker? The lurking link? Something like that, anyway...) recover.

She even yells BOO!!!!!!!! at the audiologists, and not to leave anyone out, the king and Inkwash, and the princess, just in case she's still here (but is careful not to yell in people's ears).
smiley - ghost


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 65

broelan

aaaaiiiiigggggghhhhhh!

whew!

what do you mean am i really scared? of course i'm really scared. a mouldy dungeon is no place for a proper silly princess smiley - tongueout after the king found me down here, i thought sir ottox was going to rescue me (isn't that what knights do? rescue princesses?) but he seems to be lurking.... but now that the door's open i guess i can show myself out.

any chance of some tea before i go?

st. b (genuinely scared of dungeons and ghosts and such)


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 66

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

The Tender of the Royal Ear checks her sound pressure level meters, to ensure that none of this silly boo-ing is reaching unwanted decibel levels.

Hmph. Ghosts indeed. What this dungeon needs is some good disinfectant and some electric lighting...


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 67

Ottox

smiley - yikessmiley - yikessmiley - yikes

Too much s around... smiley - winkeye

So, princess... smiley - smiley


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 68

Ottox

Argh! Go away! smiley - cry
Don't spoil the Dungeon! smiley - cross


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 69

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

smiley - cry Go away? Me??? But.. but I only just got here. *deep sigh*.

Alright then.

*packs up her ear tending kit and leaves.*


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 70

Ottox

Aaaaa... Noooo... come back!!!


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 71

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

You can install electric lights here, but if you do, I'll blow their fuses.

smiley - steam

*Pours a nice cup of tea for the princess with some lovely extra added ingredients from one of the less accessible dungeons. Now if the princess just HAPPENS to fall asleep (and therefore NOT leave), you won't suspect me, will you? smiley - winkeye

*blows some spooky chill air on the King*


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 72

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

*shivers* Spooky...smiley - tongueout

*Ahem* Brave Sir Knight! What's all this about scaring our revered audiologist from the dungeon? I was looking forward to a nice little catfight between Inanna with the disinfectant and The Fearsome phantom spilling her buckets everywhere...smiley - biggrin And what's all this about electricity and fuses? This is a magical kingdom, all light is magical...besides, power lines would ruin the view...smiley - winkeye


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 73

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

I haven't checked up on my imp theory of kingdom lights yet....

smiley - ghost


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 74

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

I don't know, seems to me that the Imp of the Perverse is the ruling imp in these parts...


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 75

Inkwash

(reappears from a quick lurk down the other end of the long, dark corridor, having been scared silly by a loud BOO!)

Hey, any more of that tea?


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 76

broelan

so, brave sir knight....

who was it you were trying to chase out of the dungeon then if it wasn't the audiologist?

*sips tea*
that's odd....


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 77

Inkwash

Ghost? Have you put something in the princess' tea?


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 78

broelan

*takes another sip*

reeeeealy good,
but......
odd.

well, thanks! *sips more tea* i think i'll just be going now, can only take so much dank and mould you know. *sips tea* *turns to go* *trips over her own feet* *falls to the floor sitting cross legged still holding teacup - hasn't spilled a drop!*

or, maaaybe i'll jusssht sssshtay here and finnnn... and finnnn... and drinkmmoreteeeeee.

*takes sip*


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 79

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

smiley - ghost looks innocent. Would SHE do that?

*Hands some lovely tea to Inwash (ignore the skull and crossbones shape the steam above it is making smiley - winkeye)*

*refills Broelan's cup*


A dank, mouldy dungeon

Post 80

Inkwash

(clutching the reinforced ceramic/asbestos mug)

Mmm... lovely looking cup of tea...
(sips)

S'lookin' even lovelier from th'inside... smiley - drunk


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more