A Conversation for H2G2 Waterworks: The Sewers

Sewers

Post 21

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

*ahem*

I stepped in some goo,
oh no, it's just Blue.

Er........

I'm really no good at this.


Sewers

Post 22

Roasted Amoeba

Keep referring to "cheese" a lot and it usually seems to turn out okay... smiley - winkeye


Sewers

Post 23

third asst. eng.(deuce of clubs)

true


help!

Post 24

third asst. eng.(deuce of clubs)

aahhhhemmm

there was a young woman named sue
who one day sliped in some goo
she jumped upright with a squel of delight
and said ?????????????


help!

Post 25

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

What rhymes with ?????????, exactly?


help!

Post 26

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

...and said "Not so bad, it could have been poo"


help!

Post 27

third asst. eng.(deuce of clubs)

???? = HELP!

doesn't sound quite right but what the hey it's in a sewer allready right?


help!

Post 28

Bluebottle

Yep, that's true. And there really are some weird things down here to shout Help! at.


help!

Post 29

third asst. eng.(deuce of clubs)

yup like that one over htere.


help!

Post 30

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o?
*echo*

Gosh, there's an awful lot of people in this sewer.

Oh dear, I seemed to have stepped in the rotting remains of David Hasselhoff.


help!

Post 31

Bluebottle

Oh yes, the monsters don't like him much... They'd much prefer Pamela Anderson... She has more to sink teeth into. But I don't know if they like the taste of silicon... I'd say it's just like more sand with a gritty taste....


help!

Post 32

Krunchy

I've been feeding them on donuts from the aroma cafe, they seem to like them quite alot, I 've been training them up in exchange for the donuts, look I can get this one to roll over...
*SHOUTS ROLL OVER*
*crocodile rolls over*
see smiley - smiley


help!

Post 33

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

I've been training up DH, watch.

Play dead!

See?


help!

Post 34

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I've seen him "act" - how can you tell? smiley - bigeyes


help!

Post 35

Bluebottle

I've been training a 600ft Sewer-worm.
"Eat DH!"
*Something far too gruesome for words tp describe arrives and eats the rotting remains of the corpse, and then spits it out as it tastes foul.*

Oh well, nobody's perfect...


help!

Post 36

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Ahhh... isn't it sweet?
*attempt to tickle the sewer-worm behind its ears*
Erm... where do you think the ears are then?


help!

Post 37

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I think it spat them out over there...


help!

Post 38

third asst. eng.(deuce of clubs)

wow that is quite a sewer worm, looks straight off arrikais,

I would have hooped DH had dissipered somewhere long ago....I guss he did didn't he.

ohh look at that one there

*strange multi eyed monster with rather frightning looking fanges slither/walks away into the darkness.


help!

Post 39

Bluebottle

It is almost a sandworm, but of course they don't like it where it's wet. smiley - sadface That's one of the monsters we're lacking here....
We finally got the rights from Universal Pictures to house King Kong, though!


Anyone?

Post 40

Purple

How can you have a sewer without toilets?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more