A Conversation for H2G2 Waterworks: The Sewers

What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 1

Bluebottle

There are reports of strange and mystifying things hiding down here, and I don't just mean the smell!!
Come in and write a reply at your peril!


What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 2

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Carefull! Do you really want the html subjects spreading like wildfire?


What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 3

Bluebottle

Hmmm... good point. But I've already seen them all over the place, so I thought that 2 little smileys wouldn't make that much difference.
Besides, Peta already knows about them.


What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 4

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Hey BB, thought I'd let you know that your waterworks page is all stretched out and difficult to read - at least on my browser (IE5). Perhaps it is somthing lurking in the sewer?


What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 5

Bluebottle

I've been trying to restore that, but the computer keeps crashing.. If you've got any suggestions, apart from putting a at the end of each sentence, let me know. Half my links aren't working either. Very weird...


What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 6

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Unfortunately I'm no html expert - maybe Bruce can help you at the guideML clinic?


What's Lurking In The Sewer?

Post 7

Bluebottle

Thanks for the offer, but with Peregrin's help it's sorted now. And I've got a rather nice picture of a fountain too....


Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'H2G2 Waterworks & Beach' to 'H2G2 Waterworks: The Sewers'.

Found a new sewer to lurk in.

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more