A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 41

aka Bel - A87832164

Gosh I can't keep up - third LED

*back to read backlog*


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 42

Titania (gone for lunch)

Fresh mbougatses and freshly made tea - this must be heaven... *indulges*


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 43

egon

" plotted plant"

I much prefer the plotted plants to the freeform, unscripted, improvised plants that are so popular amongst the avant garde.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 44

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

*chucks egon the n that fell off the end of his post*

My front garden is fairly scripted although there are a few things the birds planted - so I guess you could call them improvised smiley - winkeye


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 45

Mol - on the new tablet

Excellent scribing there.

Decaffe latte, please, Matina. Actually, no; the *moon* is over the yardarm now, so I'll have a very large Bailey's please smiley - smiley

I feel that for the record I have to say that some aspects of being the middle-aged mother of a teenage daughter are very nice indeed. On Saturday the rest of us were out for the afternoon delivering Sic to theatre and Osh to a party, and Nod was having a duvet day and said she would be tidying her room later. I joked that if she got the urge to do any other housework, that would be fine by me.

We returned four hours later to find the downstairs tidy, vacuumed, and wiped smiley - brave

Of course, she's *supposed* to do that kind of thing, because that's how she earns her allowance. The difference was that it hadn't involved any nagging.

Kelli, smiley - hug, hope T'boy is ok and you both manage a good night's sleep tonight.

I think I might start believing that fire-breathing dinosaurs are around *now*. I'm sure there's lots of evidence, I just haven't bumped into one yet.

Mol


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 46

FG

A duvet day?


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 47

Mol - on the new tablet

A day spent under the duvet recovering from Life - or in this case, a day spent wrapped in a duvet watching TV, recovering from a sleepover. They should really be renamed wakeovers smiley - rolleyes

Mol


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 48

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

*replying to the last thread*

Kelli--Eep! Neither of the girls have scared me that way--they usually scare me with their digestive tracts. I can handle stuff from the end, I just don't do well when digestion runs backwards (Notepad's did almost the entire week before Christmas. Turned out to be an ear infectionsmiley - weird)

min--Maybe the lamppost knocked out the migraine? Glad you're OKsmiley - hug


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 49

Runescribe

Oh now, that's just not fair. Half an hour after I have to leave the house, the new thread starts and I'm late again.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 50

Sol

*Finally pants into the new conversation.

Splonks down on the nearest free sofa.

Gets that intent look on her face that means she is trying not to sneeze.

Starts groping wildly around for some kind of tissue.

Fails to find one.

Sneezes explosively and repeatedly, splattering small water droplets recklessly around.

The Atelier goes into one of those Matrix inspired slow motion shots as everything except four really determined cleaning bots, directed by a rather grim looking Chloe, freeze.

The cleaning bots hoover up all the germ infested droplets right out of the air and spray everything in sight liberally with disinfectant. Especially Sol.

Time starts up again.*

Hi all. Great scribing. I've got a cold.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 51

Todaymueller

Not so late this conversation smiley - smiley Off to read the not to large backlog smiley - run


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 52

Phil

[p] back later[


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 53

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

There's been rather a large influx of juniper and cedar pollen in the air - everybody's sniffling today. My neighbor has that squeaky-ear thing where he blows his nose and a Squeeeeee! emits from his ear. I feel sorry for him, but it's annoying too.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 54

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I don't think I've ever witnessed that before, though I can see how it could happen, Must feel really strange!


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 55

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

*snags a smiley - tea*

Off to teach agriculture. Oh joy. Oh rapture. OhÉugh. It's still cold and damp here, and I just want to go home and go to bed.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 56

Runescribe

My head is increasingly painful, and increasingly visibly bruised. Maybe headbutting a tap wasn't such a great idea after all.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 57

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

(Surrepticiously opens a brown paper bag, and raises it to his lips..........



smiley - wizard
GT


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 58

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*floating in her harkonnen, on her way to the kitchen for hot chocolate, Lil sees the brown paper bag and gives GT a Lòók*


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 59

8584330

*peers in, notices the Lòók, the brown paper bag, the cleaning bots.*
*enters with some trepidation.*

Hi, Everyone. *waves* smiley - smiley Thanks for the scribing, Lil. Actually I got so far behind on reading I knew I'd never catch up. smiley - erm

Re: Creation Museum. smiley - snork

Minismiley - cheesesmiley - mouse is a smiley - pirate!smiley - biggrinsmiley - coolCatchy tune.

I put in a proposal to use a commercial kitchen space for my chocolate shop on the 12th, and the fellow is supposed to get back to me tomorrow. I'd be anxious, but there are so many other aspects of getting a business going, I've already max'd out on anxiety.

*puts a box of chocolate truffles near the samovar, but not so close as to melt the smiley - choc.*

*collapses on couch.*

smiley - smiley
HN


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 60

Santragenius V

*enjoyed the plotting of plants in the avant garde(n)*

'ning all smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post